Chapter 6

--Previously--

In front of the shelf was a chair, and on the wall, a poster of Boris the wolf was just managing to stick on.

'So that's his name! Boris the wolf. Can't believe I forgot.'

Once Boris came to my mind, I started to think about what would happen if I turned the ink machine on. It might not be such a good idea after all. I mean, there was a corpse of an ink wolf here.

And Henry said I would be in great danger...
_________________________________________

I roughly shook my head.

'No! If it was that dangerous, no one would even let me come here!'

I reassured myself and moved on. My eyes scanned around the room. The only thing I needed to find in this room was 1 of 2 things, which would be either a music disk or a plushie. Then again, they might not be in this room. I still have hope. Still, it was only better to make sure.

With a few seconds to spare, I found the music disk. It laid under the desk, in the corner that was surrounded by damp, some ink to top it off. Thinking back to all the items I had previously gathered, were they really necessary? I mean, what purpose do they all have. How does a music disk have anything to relate with ink!? The thought of this just made me freeze and ponder some more.

Once finally out of my thoughts, I picked up the disk. It felt so... weird, the proper feeling was unexplainable. Not wanting to get my hands dirty, I held it with the tip of my fingers. You never know where it could've been for the past 90 years!

I opened the door, which left a creak to sort of ease the awkward silence throughout the whole studio. Well, if anything, it only made it slightly more disturbing. Now, the sound of my footsteps was heard as I made my way down to the other half of the studio I had not yet explored.

There was a small area at the start of the next corridor. A table was in between 2 doors, the chair being misplaced. On the table was an audio log. On the wall, was a false quote that read 'HARD WORK HAPPY'. Honestly, has hard work ever been happy? No, not unless you'd be rewarded a big prize from it. So all I did was roll my eyes at the poster, I should've never even paid attention to it anyway.

What was through the 2 doors didn't pique my interest, so I just ignored them and pressed play on the tape...

_________________________________________

At this point, I don't get what Joey's plan is for this company. The animations sure aren't being finished on time anymore. And I certainly don't see why we need this machine. It's noisy, It's messy. And who needs that much ink anyway?

Also, get this, Joey had each one of us donate something from our workstation. We put them on these little pedestals in the break room. To help appease the gods, Joey says. Keep things going.

I think he's lost his mind, but hey, he breaks the checks.

But I tell you what, if one more of these pipes burst-

_________________________________________

"I'm outta here!" I laughed, knowing what he was going to say next. It wasn't that hard to figure out that it was my grandad who recorded that. I could easily tell by his voice, his accent, and his way of speaking in general. If I'm being honest, I already miss him. It's been odd without him for the past 3 days...

I sighed and took in what he mentioned. It told me a little bit about why there were some random items. I gathered Joey was 'Insane in the membrane' if you get the reference.

'How long have I been here?'

That sudden thought popped into my head. My hand searched all my pockets for my belongings, but they weren't there. I slapped my forehead, realising I had forgotten all my things at Martins house. After mentally arguing with myself, I moved on. I walked down the long corridor, a few other rooms were there. I tried opening all of the doors, but they wouldn't budge, so I walked to the end of the corridor and into the next open room.

It was darker in this room, luckily, I could still see my surroundings. A bunch of chairs were placed in rows and in front was a projector whiteboard. My eyes were in contact with a certain item that I needed. The plushie was on one of the chairs in the back row. After picking up the small thing, all that was heard was an echoed squeak come from the item. It looked adorable, I wanted to keep it. It was rather unique compared to the other plushies that I had gotten of the little devil. I smiled and looked away from the plushie, switching it to my left hand, which was already holding the disk.

'That is all the items, right?'

Agreeing with myself, I walked out of the room and started to make my way back to the 'break room' as grandad would call it. Each time I passed those cut-outs, I couldn't help but have the feeling I was being watched. Weird thing was that I only had that feeling when the cut-out was looking at me. It made me think that an actual pair of eyes were watching me through that thing. Now, real logic here, it doesn't make sense. So it had to be a ghost, right?

Now I was back in the break room. First off, I placed the music disk back where it should be, on the correct pedestal. I did the same with the plushie but felt sad once I let the cute little thing go. The sad feeling was soon dismissed after realising that I was done. I walked up to the lever and tried pulling it, but nothing. This made me confused as it should've worked!

I thought back about everything, did I miss something? I didn't remember seeing anything else that I had to do. Unless I must've missed something in the projection room. After all, I never properly looked around in there. I groaned, knowing I'd have to walk back there. It's not that I didn't like the place, It's the fact I'd have to walk, I was already tired as it was!

Finally, I made it back to the room. As soon as I stepped foot in there, a projection of Bendy was on the screen. He was doing a little dance which I found to be cute! I didn't pay attention to it for any longer than 2 seconds. My eyes darted around the room once again. It seemed I had missed something. There was a valve, above it was the words 'INK PRESSURE'. I assumed this was the last thing I had to do before turning on the ink machine. I took a deep breath in and out.

'I hope this works...'
__________________________________________

Word count : 1194 words

A/N: Thanks for 100 reads! I also have the ranking #149 in batim! Here's some art!

A/N: Hope you like the art! I spent a while on it!

Amberzoeheart~