Chapter 15

--Previously--

About halfway through the thing, another thing scared me. Through the vent cover, the Ink Demon appeared, seemingly happy. Though I couldn't tell because of that remaining smile. He crouched down to my level, now having me in clear sight, but he never attacked me, which I thought was strange. All he did was tilt his head and walk by...

'What is up with that demon!?' I thought, crawling further through the vent.
_______________________________________

Once I got out of the long ventilation system, I put my flashlight away. The room I was standing in was quite big, it had another huge Bendy statue, and opposite it was a couch. There was a sign, looking much older than the last. 'COME UP AND SEE ME' another arrow pointed to the stairs. This made me nervous, who exactly was I going to see up there? Should I go or should I not?

'Fuck it'

I thought, going halfway up the stairs. 'ALMOST THERE'. "No shit~" I sarcastically spoke, rolling my eyes. Once I made it up the stairs, I walked into another room. In the room, I saw a big desk in the middle of the room, some chairs were in random places while some were on top of crates. In front of the wall were a few large boards with a bunch of A4 papers scattered across. There were very few large pieces of paper with some drawings on them. And I have to say, the artwork was pretty impressive. Then I looked at the table, there was an audio log on there, but for now, something else piqued my interest. There was a board with a plan of some sort of amusement park on. It confused me as to why there was a whole project on a theme park in a studio. It made me think of how cool the theme park was, and if it was still here. Then my mind wandered to what the audio log was about, I pressed play, listening carefully.
_______________________________________

For forty years, I've built attractions that stagger the imagination! Colossal wonders such as the world has never seen! I have earned my legacy with sweat. 

But right in front of everyone, high-level investors, Wall Street tycoons, the ever-tactless Joey Drew introduces me, the great Bertrum Piedmont, as Bertie! Like I was his child.

You may be paying me, Mister Drew! But you don't own me! I'll build you a park bigger than anything YOU could ever possibly conceive! But before you go taking any bows, Mister Drew, know that this grand achievement will belong to me... and to me alone.
_______________________________________

I thought about what he said for a while... Could there actually be an amusement park here!? 

Around the table, there was a lever, above it was the same sign which said 'STORAGE 9'. I pulled the lever, hoping it did something and wasn't just there for decoration, though I doubt that. I walked back down the stairs, it seemed the lever had opened a door leading somewhere. There was a sign by the door that had the same label as the lever. I walked into this next room, and it shocked me.

The first step into the room triggered the lights, turning them on. There was a massive sign that said 'BENDY HELL' but the last word looked like it was just written with ink, it looked like it was covering another word that I couldn't make out. It looked cool. Sure, it was a work in progress, still having a bunch of papers on the floor and loads of big sacks full of stuff, but overall it looked amazing. 

'It seems I was right...'

The park had a few fair games, and there were 4 doors at the side which would open the main ride. But it was already open, and that surprised me. I entered the ride and there were a few carts I could go in. I went in the one that was already on the track. I noticed writing in ink, the words 'TURN BACK' was written in ink. Of course, I wasn't going to listen, I had to save Boris, and I felt like this was the way to go.