Chapter 25

--Previously--

Ink dripped down his face, leaving a trail of ink behind him when he walked over to me. He gently grabbed my wrists, then proceeded to shout at me.
"This is why you shouldn't trust anyone!" He growled, raising his voice. "YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!!"

The stress was just too much, and the sound of his loud demonic voice only made it worse. And to this, I passed out. But it became unknown to anyone, including me, that I had accidentally cut myself...
_______________________________________

I woke up with another headache, my ears were ringing, and all I could really hear was a faint female voice, humming a familiar tune. Slowly, I sat up, smelling the bacon soup that was being stirred. I adjusted to the light and looked around the small room I was in. The bed I woke up on wasn't very comfortable, and the sheets were only thin. There was a large unglazed window, which smoke emerged through.
Then it came to the question,

'Where am I?'

The last I remember, I was with Bendy. He was fighting with Alice. I remember him shouting at me, feeling worried that I could die. Then I passed out.

'Wait, why was he worried...?'

He had no reason to be. It was all strange thinking about that, such unusual behaviour...

The sound of something being placed on the windowsill brought me back to reality. I looked at the object, the bowl of, presumably, bacon soup. I felt nervous, not knowing whether to take the bowl or not. I also felt nervous at the fact that this female was a complete stranger to me. Sure, I recognised the voice, but it wasn't anyone I knew, and it didn't sound like anyone from the studio.

I walked up to the bowl and pushed it aside. I would eat it later. Then my eyes met the female, who looked very much like Alice. I knew this wasn't Susie. Her face was fixed, and had her hair tied back into a low ponytail. She worn some old boots, and had a belt across her waist.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm (Y/N)..." I replied, unsure if I should've gave her my real name or not. "Where am I?" I finally asked.
"Call it a safe space, away from anything that could hurt you." The girl replied, looking at something else. Then I saw him, a Boris lookalike. Except, he had a robotic arm and a stern look to him that wouldn't seem to go away.
"What am I doing here?"
"We don't exactly know ourselves. We just found you, passed out on the ground nearby..." She replied, looking at the wolf. She noticed how he was making me uncomfortable, by the untrusting look he gave me. Somehow, she could tell that I meant no harm towards anyone. "Tom, don't scare her."

'Tom' never responded to that, but still listened to her. However, he wasn't happy, even I understood why. I'm a stranger to them. We don't know whether to trust eachother or not. We all know the dangers in this place. Heck, no one even trusts eachother down here. I guess that gives me the idea why I've been locked up. I could attack them at any moment, but that doesn't mean I will. Still, they don't know that.
Then I wondered how they found me. I passed out quite far from here (I assumed). If that were true, then did Bendy move me there? If so, then why?

"We found a note beside you," The girl picked up a note from the table and passed it over to me. "We don't know who wrote it, but whoever did must really care about you, (Y/N)."
I held the note infront of me, reading it carefully.
_______________________________________

Keep her safe, please. I'm not going to say who I am, but I'll let you know that she doesn't want to hurt anybody. I don't want her to get hurt, so for now, keep her with you. I trust you both, Allison and Thomas.
_______________________________________

I crumpled the note and chucked it on the bed. Then I looked at the two.
"Allison... Is that your name?" The lady shook her head.
"I don't know any Allison. In fact, I don't even remember my name. So they call me Alice," She said, then pointed to the male that stood beside her. "And this is Tom."
_______________________________________

Allison's POV:

I had no idea what to think of (Y/N). She seemed honest, plus, someone else brought her to us, which must mean something. I kept still, not even bothering to finish what I was drawing on one of the walls. I couldn't focus properly. (Y/N) was acting suspicious...
I heard Tom get up from his seat and saw him walk up to the boards. He looked right at (Y/N), then turned to see her belt, which we had taken off before we put her on the bed. The fact that she had an axe made her appear more suspicious. Then again, she had to have something to defend herself with.

I tapped Tom's shoulder, seeing how our surroundings were getting darker. I knew who was here. I was only concerned for Tom and (Y/N). There's no way we're going to be able to get her to escape on time. Once Tom saw me, and the look on my face, he knew we had to hide somewhere.
We only hoped that us and (Y/N) would survive...
_______________________________________

Bendy's POV:

I was going to wait longer to check up on (Y/N), but I needed to see if she were okay, if I had made the right decision.
Don't get me wrong, I don't really care about her, I just want her to be alright so that she could help me. After that I'd kill her.

I made it to Allison and Tom's "secret" safe space and opened the door. It seemed like no one was here. Well, either that, or everybody was hiding. Whatever it was, I still looked for them, mainly for (Y/N).
Then I noticed wooden boards at one wall of the room. It seemed like a trap for someone, I couldn't see any door. Then I heard breathing, heavy breathing. The closer I got to the boards, the louder the breathing got. And that was when I noticed her. (Y/N). She was shaking!! Blood was pouring down her leg, and I saw a glass shard poking through leggings. She was hurt and didn't even know it! Worst of all, they didn't even bother trying to heal her!
For some reason, this had me feeling worried. Strangely enough, I didn't like the thought of her being badly injured. It wasn't the same as I'd normally feel about everyone. I'd usually want them dead either way, but her, I wanted her alive.

Using a lot of my strength, I managed to break down the 'solid' wood. After that, I rushed to her aid. It was another thing Henry had taught me. I remember that day.
Henry and I were in Joey's office, talking about ideas for the cartoons. While Henry was ranting, Joey had accidentally dropped a glass of ink, trying to put them away. Picking up the pieces, Joey had accidentally cut himself . And at the time, I didn't realise how much of a bitch he was, so I wanted to help him get better. So Henry ended up teaching me how to do exactly that, and I guess it came in handy.

I smiled at that memory, ignoring the fact it was Joey who I was healing. Then I looked back to (Y/N)'s thigh, where the massive shard of glass was. But then someone stopped me.

"GET OFF OF HER!!"
_______________________________________

A/N: I won't be updating for a few weeks as I've hurt me finger badly. It's swollen. If you want a more detailed explanation, look at my profile! Thanks :)

Word count : 1340 words

Amberzoeheart~