Chapter 28

--Previously--

Protectively, Tom pushed me behind him, snatched the axe out of my hand and stabbed the hand, causing it to sink into the ink. Thomas slowly turned around and handed the axe back to me. All I could do was stare at him, not being able to process what just happened.
Seeing as I was like this, Tom tilted his head. Once I noticed we were just staring at eachother for an excessive period of time, I cleared my throat and spoke.
"Thanks..." I said, still in shock. Truth being told, I actually never expected that to happen, and for Tom of all people to save me.

Alice looked at us, from me, to Tom. She smiled at him, thanking him for saving me. Tom nodded, as a reply. And when we finally reached the end, we all hopped out of the boat, feeling relieved we didn't have to worry about any other dangers.!
______________________________________

Me, Alice and Tom made it into a massive room. And in there were a bunch of other rooms (or small living spaces). Families of some lost ones and searchers peeked out of windows, watching us walk by. There was a wide door frame, blocked by wooden planks. And above that was a large sign saying 'NOT MONSTERS'.
Surrounding the entrance was a bunch of wall art and a bunch of paper scattered everywhere, covering the majority of the walls.
Seeing as this room piqued my interest, and clearly had something to do with the audience around here, me, Tom and Alice were obviously going to enter the creepy room.

But before anything, I made sure to look for any hidden messages.
"Did you bring the Magic Mirror with you?" I asked Alice. She turned to me, clearly not catching on with the nickname. "-The looking glass." I clarified.
"Oh right!" She said, finally catching the drift. "Yeah." She held out the looking glass, which she had taken out from her belt.
I never showed that to her, so I got the fact that she was confused. But I knew she would've had it on her. The both of them didn't think I'd notice, but they'd stolen some of my stuff, like my flashlight (which was almost out of power anyway) and the looking glass, which she admitted on stealing just now, as she held it right in front of my very eyes. I took it from her and looked through it.

Some of the messages were oddly concerning. For example,
'YOU BRING DEATH'.
That was one of the messages that were directed at me. I rolled my eyes at that.
'If I've survived this far, surely I can make it until the end...' I said, a spark of motivation hitting me.

"You've read the messages, right?" Allison asked, seeing as I've completely ignored them and was about to break the wood.
"Did you not just see me do it now?" I said, confused.
"Alright, smartass, I meant, did you even bother to listen to them?" She asked once again.
"Nope. We'll be fine!" I chuckled, chopping the wooden boards down with my axe.

Spoiler alert, we were not fine.

I felt a hand tightly grab mine, pulling me forward. I tried pulling back, and with the help of Allison and Tom, I managed to be pulled away from the inky hand.
"Hello, (Y/N)..." A strange, demonic voice spoke. The voice caught me off guard, as it sounded very familiar. It sounded similar to Sammy's, only, it was even more... twisted. Then I remembered about the Ink Demon, and how I heard something bad happen to Sammy that time he tried to sacrifice me to Bendy. Bendy had definitely done something to him.

He appeared from the shadows, the one and only Sammy Lawrence. He looked a wreck. Not only did Bendy manage to damage his vocal chords, but he also managed to injure Sammy to the point he had trouble walking properly.
The mask he had worn had a broken horn, scratches over one eye, and overall was not in good condition, much like Sammy. The mask was barely even on him, showing about half of his plain face.
The guy didn't mean any harm, I could tell. The way he looked at us showed it all.