Chapter 17

--Previously--

I kept thinking about the name he'd mentioned. Alice. Could it be Alice Angel? Maybe she was the same girl who talked to me on the speakers. This made me tense up, just who was she? I opened my eyes, looking up at Bendy, he looked right back at me too, we stayed like that before I closed my eyes again, beginning to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

'Stupid Ink Demon...'
______________________________________

I opened my eyes, only to feel nothing but what seemed like a comfy pillow. Bendy wasn't here, which surprised me as I fell asleep on him. I woke up, having my legs dangling from one armrest, and my head leaning against the other. I felt no need to move at the moment, but as I was just starting to fall asleep again I smelt something nice. It smelt like a mix of bacon and ink, which was probably coming from me. I looked around the room, seeing none other than the Ink Demon himself approach me, holding a bowl of what seemed to be bacon soup?

"Eat it." He said, passing me the bowl of soup. I was debating whether I should take the first bite or not. On one hand, he could secretly be trying to poison me, but on the other hand, maybe not. He did save me after all, and let me sleep, so what would he get out of poisoning my food? "If you don't take this within the next 5 seconds I won't even hesitate to drop it." I never noticed that I didn't even take the bowl of soup from him. And due to his comment, I immediately grabbed it, putting it on my lap. I looked back at the Ink Demon, who was now pointing down at the side of his throne. There was a full bottle of water, the water looked clean and drinkable. Still, I didn't know whether I should fully trust him.

"If you're not going to touch anything, then so be it. Starve." That started to make me feel guilty as I'm never the one to waste food. Because of this, I picked up the bottle of water. Whilst my mouth was dry, I still didn't know if I should be drinking the water or not. Then again, I'd rather be sick than die of dehydration. So eventually, I drank the water. After putting the bottle to the side, I took my first mouthful of soup. All in all, it didn't taste that bad, better than I expected it to taste anyway. It was then I realised that I was starving, as I demolished the soup in less than a minute!

"Thanks..." I smiled.

Once again, I thought about Alice. Didn't she die? Didn't Bendy already kill her? Is she immortal?

"Wait, what happened with Alice anyway?" I asked. Bendy seemed to know what I was thinking about and soon replied.

"She's not dead, I only knocked her out." Simply put, that would make sense. "I didn't kill her right then as I didn't have the time to, I also want to see how this will play out. You see, not only does Alice want to fix her face, but she also wants to take over my half of the studio. I need you to get as much information as you can gather. Just tell me what she says, if it's useful."

"But can't you just kill her? I thought you were the most powerful being in the studio"

"I'm not." He replied. "At least I don't think so...."

He mumbled that last part. After that small conversation, there was nothing but silence. Making myself useful, I decided to get up. I never knew how painful that would be. By the position I had slept in, no wonder my back hurt like hell. I groaned, ignoring the pain, I was going to have to get used to it anyway. I passed the now-empty bowl of soup to Bendy and kept the drink to myself. I was only worried about how long I'd survive in this place. For one, I couldn't do anything for my personal needs, the only food I'll be enjoying is bacon soup, which isn't very filling. Alongside that, sleep won't be any better. Hygiene is out of the question, like hell was I going to have a shower in this place. Another thing that made me question my survival was the beings in this place, most are very scary, take Bendy, for example, he could quite simply kill me in less than a second! So yeah, I really am fucked. Not to mention I have to see Alice any moment now...
_______________________________________

A few hours passed by and I was now finally facing the broken lift. Not much happened within that time, Bendy told me a little bit about Alice, just to know who I'm dealing with. I gathered that this was indeed Susie Campbell, the girl who believed Alice was a part of her. Of course, that belief made itself into a reality, still, her sanity was what worried me even more. She was overly obsessed with the thought of being 'perfect', that she'll even kill to meet that standard. She believed many things but didn't understand that being perfect was impossible!

"My my, what a pleasant surprise! It's you again!" Alice leapt for joy. I never replied to her and let her speak. "Are you back to make up for what you've caused?"

"You can put it that way... sure, I guess..." I replied, not wanting to make her mad. What else would I say? The real reason I was sent here? That would only result in my head being decapitated.

"Well, my errand girl, why don't you come to level 9? Right up those stairs! I would love to meet you!" She turned off her speaker, leaving me no choice but to obey. By now, I felt nervous, very nervous... I didn't want to meet her in person! But what other option did I have?

I sighed, walking up the stairs, and by the time I reached level 9, I was already exhausted. Hearing her voice again didn't help.

"It's just through that big door over there!" The speaker shut off again. I assumed that she meant the big door with the face of Alice angel above. The one with the sign reading 'SHE'S QUITE A GAL!' If so, now I'm scared. I didn't want to meet her, she could kill me in an instant! But I had no choice. If I went up to her, she could quite literally kill me then and there, and if I didn't, Bendy would kill me. So I die either way!

Once I got to the door, it opened automatically. I followed a long corridor, passing by a cut-out of Alice until I finally made it. But this room... it told me a lot... but it wasn't good. The room was filled with dead body's, most of them were of Boris, some were of Charley. However, the Charley clones did not look like the ones I used to see on posters. "Why are there so many?!" I asked, my voice trembling a bit.

"They're clones, I guess you could say." She replied, clearly not fazed.

"Clones?"

"Yes. Clones." Alice started. "Usually, you'd end up with a few different versions of a character. Only these versions were outcasts, they weren't chosen. But the one you encountered was the final product, that's why I needed to keep him alive. You gave me no time to finish" My eyes trailed around the room, looking at every one of the Boris clones. In the end, my eyes only stayed on one of them. From his eyes, were dried up ink tears. They may have not been the real Boris, but they never asked for that! That's sickening, why would she do such a thing!? "Fortunately, I had him right where I needed. Until you showed up and killed him. But I suppose I can forgive you for that if you do me a couple of small favours..."

I didn't know what to do. Bendy asked me to help him, gather some information about her, information he didn't know of. But I never realised that I didn't even know what I was doing, nor how I was going to get the information he needed. And now Alice wants me to do her some favours. It's all confusing. Who am I helping throughout all of this? The Ink Demon, or the Angel?

"Follow the path, it'll lead you right to me. From there, I'll explain what you have to do."
_______________________________________

A/N: If you haven't guessed by now, from chapter 16 onwards I'm going by my plot. So, anyway, how are you guys liking the story?

Word count : 1,475 words

Amberzoeheart~