Chapter 13

--Previously--

"Now it'll be so easy for me to get you! YOU'RE ALONE NOW, BORIS THE WOLF!!" After that, I heard the crash. The sound of the impact was so loud that it made me jolt up and bash my head up against the top of the vent. I rubbed my head, seeing that now it was bruised. And once I finally got to the end of the vent, I thanked myself for my bravery. Because I knew that someone was definitely in danger, and I had to save them...!
______________________________________

I safely got out of the vent, turning off my flashlight and putting it away. Then I looked around, nothing much filled this room. Next to the vent, was a poster of Boris The Wolf. In front of me was another door, next to that was another Bendy cut-out. With no hesitation, I opened the door, stepping into the next room.

In this next room was a bunch of shelves filled with plushies of Bendy and Boris. No Alice plushies were found though, which surprised me. I moved on into another room. Thankfully, the door was open and I didn't have to go through yet another vent (if there was one). I walked through the next hallway, hearing loud background noise once again. And finally, I made it to the room which had the elevator that I assumed had crashed. It never surprised me that the elevator wasn't on this floor, I gathered that this wasn't the bottom floor from seeing that. Upon walking to the lift, I found 2 bathrooms, one Ladies, and one Gents. I tried opening both of the doors, but none of them would open. Once I got down the stairs, I noticed some signs. On it, told me the level I was on I appeared to be on Level K. 

Next to the broken lift was a door, fortunately for me, the door was unlocked, allowing me to enter the next room without a struggle. Nothing but stairs were in this room. But hey, it would lead me to the bottom floor! And who knows, I could meet someone down there! But I never took to account how many stairs I actually had to go down. The number of stairs there were, left me feeling worn out by the bottom of the staircase. Nevertheless, I kept moving. And eventually, I made it to the elevator!

The elevator was far from fixed, well, it would make sense due to the crash. The door blocking any way of getting into the lift, smoke arose out of the sides and the floor was filled with ink. Some of the ink managed to leak out of the lift and onto the floor I was standing on. And only now did I notice that I stood in a puddle of ink. Not only did ink leak from the lift, but it dripped from the ceiling, making my hair wet. So I pulled my hood up, hoping for my hair to stay dry and not go sticky. 

I rushed down the hallway, not wanting to waste any more time. Then I made it to a sign. It appeared I was now on the bottom floor, Level S. The sign also gave me directions, and the first path I took was the right path. Another Bendy cut-out stood in between two doors. I tried the left door but it was locked, the right door was open though, which was a relief. Well, I changed my mind on that. The moment I opened the door, I could hear whispers and saw ink-covered walls. The walls were overlapped with words written in ink. I could barely make out what the words were. The only words I was able to see were the words 'TAXES' 'TIME IS MONEY' 'SHORT' and random numbers. There was a table with another audio log on it, but I was hesitating to play it. Judging by the room, the ambience, and the overall vibe I got made me feel scared. I tried as best as I could to ignore that feeling but it wouldn't go away! With a sigh, I pressed play to the audio log. Big mistake.

In fact, after hearing that, it made me feel much worse, I almost went sick! No words were spoken, just noises. Screaming, it sounded like someone was drowning. It was female, I could tell by the pitch of the voice. So whoever this female was, it may be related to that other female I heard scream when I was in the vents. I looked around the room, still feeling creeped out. By now, the cut-out didn't scare me as much as it used to, I found that the least of my worries. But this? This really scared me. Nearby was a valve, I picked it up. I had a feeling I would need this for something later on...

It seemed I was right once again! I needed it to get to the room that was apparently 'THE ARCHIVES'. I put the valve in its spot, then twisted it, causing the door to open. This next room lit up quickly, revealing a stage with some ink statues on. At least, that's what I thought they were. Some creepy 'ballerina' music played in the background and there was a message written with ink above the stage. 'HE WILL SET US FREE' it said. It wasn't anything new to me. Though it reminded me of that creepy 'I'm obsessed with Bendy' guy that didn't take me a long time to figure out who he was. It was obvious by his voice that it was Sammy. I never really noticed until now that it didn't seem like Sammy was the only one who worshipped Bendy. I can see now that these other ink beings worship him too, the 'statues' gave it away. Not so long after the lights turned on, I went to the other room. It was a library. The bookshelves in the middle of the room were in the shape of a circle, and right in the centre of the room was a table with an audio log on top. Next to the audio log was a blank piece of paper. The piece of paper reminded me that I had that 'magic mirror' thing with me. Maybe the paper had a hidden message on it? I never knew that until I looked through the glass. 

'It's not worth it! Turn back now! She's turned him evil!!'

I never knew if this message were true or not. Then again, I had been listening to them the whole time, that's what lead me here. Plus, where would I even go to!? And maybe, just maybe, I might be able to save this person on time, whoever he was...

So I decided to ignore it.

I looked next to me and found an audio log that I had not yet listened to. It could be an important message, so I decided to press on...
_______________________________________

They told me I was perfect for the role. Absolutely perfect. Now Joey's going around saying things behind closed doors. I can always tell.

Now he wants to meet again tomorrow, says he has an 'opportunity' for me. I'll hear him out. But if that smooth talker thinks he can double-cross an angel and get away with it, well, oh he's got another thing coming.

Alice, ooh she doesn't like liars.
_______________________________________

Not helpful to the situation I'm currently in, but it told me a few things about this girl. Whoever this was, I'm sure she was the girl who was screaming when I was in the vents. And if that's the case, then I don't know what I'm up against. I don't know this girl, but I do think she may have something to do with Alice Angel. If I can confirm she's the one and only Susie Campbell, then I know for sure that she's the first voice actor of Alice Angel. I only know about her all thanks to my grandad, Wally, for telling me stories about the studio. Of course, they were only the good ones, like the time employees were kind enough to celebrate his birthday! Then apparently Joey got mad about it, demanding they'd work for 3 extra hours... But that's not the point.

The exit to the library was open already. And after my staring contest with another Bendy cut-out (which I did not win by the way), I left the room. But I didn't expect something like this.....
_______________________________________

Word count : 1432 words

Amberzoeheart~