Chapter 11

--Previously--

Finally, I was about to escape this department, or so I thought. Once I was almost at the stairs, I got hit in the head by something. Before I passed out, I saw a man, and these specific words come from his mouth...

"Rest your head, it's time for bed"
_______________________________________

My eyes shot open when I felt a hand touch my arm. I looked at a rope that tied my arms to a poll that I was leaning on. I had a few ink stains on my arms from a hand that was covered in ink. In fact, not only were their hands covered in it but their whole body was. They were made entirely from ink! The guy had on some dungarees, and he was wearing a mask to cover his face. For some strange reason, the person decided to wear a mask of that creepy grinning demon! Then again, it all fits. In this studio, Bendy was unnerving, and here this guy was, he fits the role so well...

"I hope you're comfortable. Then again, it wouldn't matter!" He chuckled, holding my chin so that I had my eyes on him. "You won't be here for much longer..."

This made me go pale. If I remember correctly, I was hit in the back of my head, but by what!? And now this guy wanted to do something to me! Though I had no idea what was going to happen to me, I never had a positive feeling about it. I tried to free myself but only got more stuck, so I only panicked.

"Who are you!? W-what's going on!?" I stuttered. I never stutter.

"Well, you're being sacrificed." He laughed and stood up. Once again, I tugged on the ropes. I tried my best to squirm free but the ropes were too tight. "Why the struggle, my little lamb?" He crossed his arms. "He's only going to get you in the end. After all, the ink demon always gets what he desires." And with that, he walked off. I then looked around the room. I spotted the axe not too far away.

'If only I could get my hands on it...'

I sighed, hearing him sing an awful song in the background. Then I began to shiver. I was scared... Why did he need to sacrifice me!? What was the purpose of it all!? Just then, a microphone turned on, and all I heard for a second was the sound of a high pitched squeak in my ears. Then he began to sing...

"Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep.
Rest your head. It's time for bed.
In the morning, you may wake.
Or in the morning, you'll be dead."

The song finished, but that didn't stop him from saying another annoying speech...

"Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering!"  I struggled to free myself from the ropes, and as I was doing so, the ground began to shake. So that gave me an advantage. "I summon you, Ink Demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!"

Finally, I was free, and the first thing I did was grab ahold of my axe that laid not far beside me. Then I heard it. Growling... "No! My lord! Stay back!" The first thing that came to mind was if I should help him or not. Then again, he was the one who was trying to sacrifice me. "I am your prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!!" I took my first step towards the door, but it was too late. Was that the Ink Demon!? Did he kill him!? 

Quickly, I ran away from the door. I was about to leave the room but got stopped by more searchers. A group of them had surrounded me, and I had no time to kill them all. They were pretty small beings, so I managed to jump over them. Only thing was that I had to move quickly. Not only did I have an Ink Demon coming to kill me, but I had a group of searchers also chasing behind!

I ran away, never daring to look behind me. As quickly as I could, I chopped the remaining boards that were blocking my way, and that's when I saw it! Another way out! I would have to go through another ink pool but at least there was a way out! I dipped my foot in there, only to fall right forward and land on my knees, which really hurt. The Ink Demon was here, right in front of me! So I got up and ran the other way, not realising I had dropped my axe in the ink. I could hear his breaths from behind me, so I panicked. Eventually, I had made it to a room and quickly shut the door. I used a wooden plank to block any way of the door opening. I sat down against a wall and took a deep breath, straight away I went from warm and sweaty, to calm and relieved. But the growls I heard never stopped, so I knew he was still there. He was also pounding his fist against the door, but that never worked. 

After a while, the growling stopped, but he never left. Instead, I heard calm breaths and saw something from under the door. It was my axe! I reached out my arms to grab it, but I stopped halfway. 'What if this is a trick?' Because of this thought, I never touched it. After a few seconds, I heard him sigh and pull back the axe. Then I saw the axe slide under the door and past me. 'Maybe not then.'

I was very confused about this. First, he was chasing me, and now he's giving me the axe!? There's a lot more that I don't know about that Ink Demon than I thought. I took the axe, having just realised I forgot it earlier. Not so long after I calmed down, I left the room. In this next room was a door, and next to it was a sign reading 'LIFT'. Aside from that, there was another option I could go through, and that was a corridor leading to who knows where. I held the axe tightly and began to walk further until I finally made it somewhere. The safehouse.
_______________________________________________

Word count : 1066 words

Amberzoeheart~