Sophie

TW: Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Sophie's POV
"MOM LET ME IN RIGHT NOW ITS COLD OUTSIDE!" I screamed loudly to make sure she can hear me. "WAIT TEN MINUTES AND ILL BE OUT THERE!" She screamed. I'm almost sure she had a guy in there with her. Ughhh I hated when she did this. She always leaves me outside the house while she's hooking up with a guy she probably just met at a bar. Anyways, my name is Sophie. I have brown hair, light brown eyes and sometimes in the sun my eyes look green. I'm currently wearing a black hoodie and some black ripped jeans because it's a chilly day outside today.

My mom used to not be like this. She was a good mom when I was a little baby and ever since then, it went downhill. She took care of me until I turned 3. When she figured I could walk that's when she decided to go into drugs and alcohol. I blame my dad for the shit she does. He left me right when I was born well, while my mom was giving birth in the room my dad just left and never came back. I used to cry for my dad wondering if he would come back.

He left my mom with a house that she couldn't afford so, we moved to the southside. The houses were wayyy more affordable then the one my dad left us in. He took all his money and just disappeared. Anyways, when my mom finally found a house to stay in on the southside she took care of me and worked two jobs just to get money for our house. She tried to get her mind off of the fact that my dad left us. But once my mom got laid off her job, she started to become sad and would do anything to get her mind off of losing my dad.

She started drinking when I was 3. Then she realized that she couldn't pay the bills for the house so, she started sleeping around with men for money. I was left alone a lot when I was 3 so, as I grew up I learned to care for myself. At the age of 5, my mom started getting into hard drugs. When she realized I could walk and do things myself she decided to stop caring about me. According to her she would, "choose weed and crack over me any day." And to hear that as a 5 year old was kinda heartbreaking but you get used to it.

"Alright call if you wanna have a little more fun!" She winked at the guy leaving my house. He smacked my moms ass and said, "ok will do!" Eww, gross. I just pushed him out the way and went to my room. I slammed my door because I'm a little pissed my mom left me out in the cold. But whatever, I'll just do my homework and carry on with my life.

————————————————————————
Hey! This is the first chapter! Hope
u like it! I'm starting it off slow just so
you know Sophie's life! Feel free to leave ideas out for me if you want! I love to hear your
guy's ideas! Let me know if I should change anything or add any characters from shameless in! Alright love y'all lots! <3

Song: Daddy Issues - remix
Artist: The neighbourhood