A Needed Discussion

Sophie
We woke up and got dressed. I was thinking so much that I didn't even realize I didn't talk that much. "Babe are you ok?" Ben asks me. "Yeah it's just I'm really tired." A lie. Wow i've never lied to him before. "Ok you want me to drop you off at your house?" Ben asked. "Yeah that would be great actually." He said ok. He made me pancakes and eggs. Which were delicious but, I mean he didn't have to do all this romantic stuff for me.

We go in his car and he drives me home. He comes inside to help me with my bag. Thinking no one was home as we walk in he says, "I can't believe we lost our virginity together." And I see everyone in the living room meaning they heard. V, Fiona, Kev, Carl, Ian, Lip, and Liam all heard that. I freeze realizing he just said we lost our virginity together. TOGETHER. He helps me to sit down acting as if I couldn't walk. "Oh sorry!I didn't realize you all were home." Ben said. I sit on the couch still frozen because he lost his virginity to me. He didn't know I lost my virginity to Carl. Oh shit. I have to tell him. "Hey babe you ok?" I nod my head. "Ok well, i'll talk to you later ok?" I nod my head and he kissed me goodbye and leaves.

"Shit." I said out loud. Carl laughs. "Did he just say you guys lost your virginity together?" V asked. "Does he not know you slept with Carl?" I look at V with a confused face. How did she know? "Don't act like you thought I didn't know. You act like you and Carl aren't noisy. You popped his cherry girl." I stared at her. "No wonder he acted like he didn't know what to do." I said.

"Was it good at least?" Carl asked me. I stayed silent. "Sophie?" He asked again. I slowly shook my head no. "Carl be quiet. You not helping her right now!" V yelled at Carl slapping his neck as he smirked. Asshole. "You need to tell him." V told me. I sat there regretting not telling him while he was here. "Ok, I'll tell him tonight." V nodded her head and the day went by.

___________________________

I text Ben earlier and told him to meet me at home. I just hope he doesn't get upset. He now text me he was outside and came in. I asked Debbie to borrow her room for a little cause I needed it to talk to Ben. I brought Ben upstairs and told him we needed to talk. We came to the room and I sat him down on her bed.

"So is everything ok?" He said. "Yeah it's just I need to tell you something. And before I say anything I just wanted to say that i'm really sorry." I said with a very sad look on my face. "Ok, let's hear it." He smiled. "I.. I didn't lose my virginity to you." I blurted out. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I got really nervous and froze." I said. "Who then? Who did you lose your virginity to?" He sounded very demanding.

"Umm... Well, you see... here's the funny thing... I lost it to Carl. Carl Gallagher." He scoffed. "The one who lives in this house?" He said. "Yes, but-" Before I could say anything he cut me off. "I can't believe you cheated on me. What the hell is wrong with you." He said looking at me. "What? No, I didn't cheat on you. Why the fuck would I do that?" I yelled. "We're done." He said. "Really? You wouldn't trust me that much? I thought we were in this together like you said?" I said as I fought back tears in my eyes. "Well, that was before you cheated on me." He yelled. "Wow, I didn't even cheat on you but, since you wanna talk about breaking up, we're over. I'm calling us off, not you, me. I should have never trusted your musty ass." He started to walk away but I wasn't finished. "Oh yeah, and the sex we had was horrible. Maybe next time actually do something to make me finished. That's right walk away with your tiny ass dick. Fuck you." And after I yelled that he pressed the gas and drove off. Dickhead.
————————————————————————
Sorry this is a short chapter! I've been working on my new book Innocence. Please go take a look at it, it would mean the world to me and it has smut so yeah. To add on I have lots of school so it kinda hard to manage both. But i'm trying to post more.
Alright love y'all lots!!!<333