New beginning

***Do u guys want smut in this book?***

Sophie's POV
Life after Carl leaving to juvie was kinda hard at first. I mean Carl was my everything and I lost my virginity to him. After that day I had lost my virginity, we would always have sex. We would spend sooo much time together and now all of that is gone. All those days down the drain. And he broke up with me sooo yeah.

I went to school all the days and became closer to Debbie and V. I had always been close to Fiona so I guess hanging out with her a lot wasn't unusual.

Mikey ended up in Jail because we both tried to kill Sammi. Debbie is like super hormonal and she lost her virginity. Apparently she's not pregnant but I don't know something seems weird.

I would visit Carl a lot at juvie, even though he broke up with me. I stopped visiting for a while because it was breaking me slowly and Fiona noticed so, she told me I had to take a little break. I was sad at first but realized why she refused to bring me with her to see Carl. She didn't want to see me hurt.

After a while, I thought about the promise I made to Carl about moving on. I was in class one day and met this kid named Ben. Apparently he went to this rich people school and moved over to this school because they had a good journalism club or something like that. Anyways, I got to know him.

He turned out to be this super chill person and really nice. We started to hang out every single day and became really close. I started to develop feelings for him. Maybe not as strong as the feeling for Carl but, I mean I just met Ben right?

One day he took me out to this really fancy dinner and kissed me as the moonlight shined bright. It was cute I guess, definitely not my type of romance but still cute. And he asked me out so, I said yes.

And now we've been dating for 5 months.
_____________________
It was an early afternoon, school had just ended and I was hanging out with Fiona. Debbie was sent to go get some things from the grocery story. I was helping Fiona cook dinner and we heard the door open.

"Debbie did you get the hamburger buns I asked you to get?" Fiona said. Then I heard a deep voice. "Nah, it's me." Fiona and I looked at each other and paused for a second. We peeked out from the side of the fridge at the same time. We saw Carl. Carl. My Carl. My heart dropped and I froze as Fiona walked up to him. He had cornrows in his hair and looked soo fine. "Oh my god. When did you get out? How come you didn't call me?" Fiona hugged him. "I got out this morning. And G Dog gave me a ride." Carl answered Fiona. "G Dog?" Fiona asked. "Yeah, can I have a friend sleep over?"

"Is it G Dog?" Fiona asked seeming a little pissed. "No its some kid I met." Carl said. "A kid? Sure!" Fiona seemed happy. Carl looked behind Fiona to see me. "Hey." He said with warming eyes. "Hi." I said back. Fiona realized the awkwardness and walked away. "So how are you?" He asked me. "I'm ok. What about you? How did juvie go?" I asked him. "It was good. I thought about you, you know." There he goes with his speech. Man why, why does he have to do this. Come back into my life when I'm starting to feel happy again.

"You ever think about me?" He asked me. "Yeah for a while actually." I told him. "Why'd you stop visiting me?" He said with a hurt voice. "Fiona started to see me having a hard time so, she stopped bringing me. I would've came but, I had no ride. Sorry." He looked hurt at my response.

I then heard a phone ring and I realized it was mine.

me: Hello?

ben: Hey babe, what are you doing?

me: Nothing much why?

ben: Go outside

Ok?

*Call ended*

I put my phone in my pocket and check outside the window. Carl followed behind me and I see Ben's car outside. He got out and saw me through the window and smiled. I walk out the front door and run into Ben's arm as he twirls me around. "Babyyyy! How are you?" Ben asked. "I'm good. What are doing here?" I asked him. "I'm here cause I missed you!"

Carl came outside. "Who's this?" Carl asked. "Oh right! You guys haven't met! Ben this is Carl. Carl this is Ben my boyfriend." I dragged along the last part. Carl looked at me and then him back and forth. He looks a little sad, annoyed, and confused. But he was the one who told me to move on. He wasn't mad right? As I thought he was about to punch Ben, he took his hand out. And shook Ben's hand. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Carl!" He said. "I'm Ben. Nice to meet you as well! Are you her family as well with the rest of the Gallaghers?" Ben asked Carl.

Carl smirked, "well, you could say that. But i'm also her ex." Asshole. "But i'm also apart of the Gallagher family." Ok this'll definitely be a discussion with Ben later.

"So babe you want to come in and hang out for a bit? I think V is coming over soon and we're making hotdogs!" I asked him. "Sorry babe but, I can't stay right now I have to meet my mom for lunch. But I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date tonight?" He asked me. "Of courseeee!!!! That would be great!" I said.

"Would you maybe wanna spend the night at my place as well? If you're not comfortable I total-" he started rambling on. "I would love to." I said calmly but interrupting him. "Ok i'll pick you up at 6:30!" And like that he gave me a kiss and drove off.
———————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Hope you liked this chapter. This next chapter is gonna get interesting so stay tuned! :) Sorry for the late update, i'm doing a lot of school work 😩
Love you lots!!! <3333