Mine

3 months later
Carl's POV
So Sophie's been my girl for about 5 months now. She's so amazing and makes me a better person whenever I'm with her. She also so cute when she blushes. She doesn't think I notice but I notice. And to be honest she's kind of a badass. For example, she doesn't give a fuck about what other people think of her. I think she underestimates the power she has over me. I hate to admit it but, she has me wrapped around her little finger.

I texted her this morning that Lip was going to give us a ride to school today. She replied with thanks babe and we drove to her house. I asked Lip if we could stop by somewhere before we pick Sophie up so we can surprise her. He said ok and I asked to him to go to starbucks. I ordered her drink. Dopio iced, caramel drizzle, 2 pumps of vanilla, and half and half. I don't understand what any of that means but it doesn't matter because my girl likes it. Lip and I just ordered a cold brew with cold foam.

So we got our coffee and pulled up to Sophie's house. She hopped in the car and I kissed her. "Hey babe guess what we got for you?" I showed her the coffee. "Oh my gosh thank you!!!" She looked at the order on the coffee. "You remembered everything too!!!" She gave me the biggest hug. Her cheeks began to blush, god she looked so hot.

So the car ride was really fun she was singing the whole time and talking. We finally got to school and we headed to our classes.
__________________________
Sophie's POV
It was a quick day at school and I had one more class left. I went to 6th period, which I happen to have with Carl. I sat down next to him and we started talking.

The teacher came in explained our lesson and paired us up with partners. I got that girl Dominque and I told her to sit next to Carl and I. Carl also told his partner Chris to sit next to him and I. We just wanted to be together as much as possible. They both sat with us at our seats and we started talking.

Carl and Chris started talking to Dom and I about different things. I started to notice Dom acting different. She was fixing her shirt to make it seem like she had bigger boobs. And she was laughing at every joke Carl would say.

She was flirting. I didn't know if Carl could tell but, all I know is I could tell. I wasn't gonna just let it slide. The anger inside of me started to rise. The teacher then pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Ok class, well it looks like the end of the day! You all are dismissed you may go home now!" Oh thank god. Dom can finally leave Carl and I alone. She packs her things up and talks to us.

"So you guys walk home?" Dom asked. "Yep." And I nodded in response. "Cool can I walk with you guys?" She smiled. Oh hell no, I know her little fucking crazy ass wants to walk with us cause she likes Carl. Fucking bitch. "Sorry we'd love for you to join but Carl and I had to mop the ceiling so goodbye!" And I pulled Carl's arm and we stormed out the school.

We started to walk away and Carl put his arm around me. "Hey why were you so mean to her? She was just trying to be friends with us. And mop the ceiling what the fuck does that mean?" He asked stopping on the side walk. "I don't know she just angered me. And yes mop the ceiling, maybe she'll get a fucking hint to back the fuck off!" I said angry at him questioning me. He started to smirk. "Are you jealous?"

"Wha- what?" I said. "I asked you if you were jealous?" He started to smirk. "I'm not jealous at all! What do I have to be jealous about, I have an amazing body and an amazing personality! She just doesn't need to flirt with you like that! That's fucking annoying." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as he stepped close to me. "Ahh ok then. Kinda sounds like jealousy to me but, whatever helps you sleep at night!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled Carl while we walked back home.
————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Hope you liked Carl's POV!
Let me know if you wanna see more of Carl's POV's! Let me know if you have any ideas for what happens with them! I like to involve some of your guys ideas to make the book a little more fun.
Anyways, Love you lots!!! <333