Carl's House

Sophie's POV
We finally got out of school and Carl and I started walking to his house. He said that his house wasn't too far away from school and was just a couple blocks down. "So just to warn you my family is like super loud and they are really crazy! Like my dad is named Frank, he's an alcoholic and usually scavenges around the house most of the time. Lip is probably running around with his girlfriend Mandy. Ian is probably hiding with his boyfriend Mikey. Liam is still a baby so, he's pretty cool. Debbie is trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend Derek. And Fiona is with Steve!"

"Wow you have an interesting family!" I mean that isn't too crazy of a family, right? "Yeah well my family doesn't really hang around me anymore due to my mom. My mom is an alcoholic and does drugs like meth, crack, and cocaine! I don't really have any siblings. But, my mom always has guys over to have sex with them and then take their money. She uses the money for drugs or alcohol so, that leaves me paying the bills." I said with a fake smile.

"Damn I feel you! Fiona mainly helps with the bills around here. I try out as much as I can. But, Fiona told me to mainly focus on school cause then she'll beat my ass!" We continued talking about our crazy parents and the crazy shit they do. After a couple more minutes we made it to his house. We pushed his gate open then closed it. And we walked through his front door.

We walked in and I was greeting by who I assume was his two brothers Lip and Ian. They both turned around when I walked in. "Hey carl! Who's the chick?" Lip had this welcoming smile as well as Ian did. "Uhh hi! I'm Sophie! Carl and I are working on a project together so we came here." I was kinda excited to meet Carl's family they seemed like fun people! "Excuse my asshole of a brother, I'm Ian and that's Lip." Ian was sweet. I honestly thought he was little cute but apparently Carl said he's gay, and he running around with some guy named Mikey. Carl explained how Lip told him he'd seen them together but didn't know if they were official or not.

I took a seat next to Lip on the couch and he was watching some movie that I think was Godzilla. "So you and Carl? Are you guys like a thing... or?" I started to giggle. "Haha no we're just friends working on a project!" Carl started walking to the kitchen, "Lip, Ian you want a beer? Sophie you want like a soda or something?" Lip and Ian nodded. "Ummm... I'll have a beer if that's alright with you?" Carl looked shocked. "Oh sorry. I just thought you didn't drink beer but, I'll for sure get one for you." Carl grabbed 4 beers and brought them in the living room.

"What's the subject you guys have your project on?" Lip turned off the TV so we could all talk. "Well, it's on biology!" I took a sip from my beer and turned to Carl. "Speaking of the project we should probably start working on it! Wanna go upstairs to my room Sophie?" Carl looked wayyy too excited. "Yeah sure. But, I wanna talk with ur fam for a little longer if that's ok with you?" I took another sip of my beer. "Yeah sure that's ok! I just wanna get the first part of the project over with."

After talking with Carl's brothers for a bit I finally agreed to go to Carl's room. I thought Ian and Lip were coming with us considering that they were at the house. But all they said was, "hey make sure you wear protection," and Ian said, "don't listen to him he's just joking! Have fun studying!" I laughed and Carl looked a little mad but, he ended up laughing when he saw the smile on my face.

————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Now that I've laid everything out for the story, I can finally get into the love part of the story.
As usual, Let me know if you guys have
any ideas please and thank you!
Love you lots!!! <3

song: Sweater Weather
artists: The Neighborhood