Carl's Room

Sophie's POV
Honestly, I had never been left alone with a boy before. I don't think i've ever been in a boys room actually. His room was pretty nice, it had a couple posters, 2 beds, 1 bunk bed, and under the bunk bed had like a little table to do work or something. Carl threw his backpack to the floor and laid on his bed. I quickly followed behind.

"Sooo this is your room?" I said with a smile. "Yeah, I share a room with Lip and Ian. They can be a pain in the ass sometimes but, they're pretty chill." He grabbed my hand and pulled me on the bed to sit next to him. His hands sent shivers down my spine, making me feel all warm and happy. "Yeah your brothers seem nice!" He smirked at me and said back, "woah, woah, woah! Don't be messing around with my brothers your mine!" He winked at me.

I laughed and jokingly said, "and who said I'm one to be claimed!" I got a little giggle out of him and he just smiled. A silence took over the room for a bit and he just stared into my eyes. But it was light stare and not to mention the silence felt normal, it didn't feel awkward or nothing. "Soo about this project..." I broke the silence. I took out my books so we could maybe research what we were looking for. As soon as I took my book out he snatched it from me. "Hey what the fu-" "we won't be needing that" and he threw my book on the bunk bed.

"What why?" I asked. "I'm not really feeling like studying. We should do something else!" He said putting his arm around me. "Umm what'd you have in mind..." I was starting to feel my cheeks getting hot. "Well, maybe we could watch a movie on the school laptop or something?" He had this exciting look on his face. "Umm... ok!" I was a little nervous cause I knew we weren't going to work on this and we had to have it due by the end of the month. Plus, I was feeling a little tired already.

Carl grabbed a laptop from his bag and turned it on, putting on a movie. I wasn't really paying attention, I was focusing more on the arm that he had around me. I guess I looked a little nervous so he asked, "you good? You look a little nervous?" "yeah i'm fine" I said and a smirk appeared on his face.
____________________
The movie finished and I had fallen asleep on his shoulder. His older sister walked in the room and whispered, "hey who's that?" I woke up and got a little scared. "Hi... Uhhh... I'm Sophie, are you Fiona?" She gave me a warm smile. "Yep the one and only! Are you Carl's Girlfriend or???" I laughed. "Haha no. I'm here to do research and study for biology. And we got put together for partners." "Ohhh ok cool nice to know. But stay over the bedsheets alright?" Carl winked and said. "Damnnn Fiona. You're no fun."

"Alright over the bedsheets!" She laughed. "So are you staying for dinner?" I thought about it. Maybe I should stay. I mean it's not like i'm going to eat at my moms, plus she doesn't really care about me so I guess I could stay! "Yeah sure! As long as that's ok with you?" "Mhm that's fine. I let you know when dinners ready. It'll be a little late cause I was out working and shit."

"That's fine. My mom usually makes me go find food for myself and she goes off god knows where. Plus, she probably doesn't even care that i'm gone." I said as I laughed. "Well, we care and now for sure you're definitely eating dinner here!" Fiona smiled with that warm smile that she always has. "Ok thank you!" I said. Fiona walked away and Carl turned to me. "Sooo, you're staying for dinner huh? I guess that means you'll be here longer?" He smirked. "Haha yep." My heart started to race and he leaned closer to me.

"So you got a boyfriend or something?" I felt my stomach flutter butterfly's. "Or something?" He nodded. "Nahhh. I don't got no one but maybe I might meet someone and maybe they'll become something more than friends." I smirked. I don't really know how to flirt so i'll try my best. "Hmm. I wonder who that might be-" Fiona cut him off. "GUYS DINNERS READY!!!" His face was only inches away from mine almost touching our noses. "Well, I guess we better go then. You must be starving." I nodded. He smirked and back away. I started putting my things in my bag. And got up to head downstairs.
———————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I'm starting to get writers block and don't know what to write. Things are starting to
get heated between Carl and Sophie. Let me know if you have any ideas for the little love thing they got going on!
Alright love y'all lots!!! <333

song: Into It
Artists: Chase Atlantic