His Trial

Carl's POV

I spent the whole night in isolation thinking about Sophie. My love for her is crazy which is making me lead myself into the worst decision I will ever make. Maybe it's for the best, maybe I'll regret it. But, all I know is that it'll be good for her, i'm gonna do this because I love her.

_________________________

Sophie's POV

Today was the day of meeting Carl with his lawyer. It'd also be the last day of seeing him, if he goes to jail. I got dressed in the cute dress that he loves and help Fiona get some clothes for his trial. As the rest of the Gallagher family got ready, I ate a little. I only ate half of a muffin considering I was so nervous for today. Finally, everyone was ready to leave and we left.

__________________________

We finally got there and I walked into the room where Carl was sitting in. Fiona payed the cop more money for more time with Carl. She told me in the car she would do that because she knew I wanted to spend as much time with Carl as I could. I mean Carl was the one who changed my life. I mean I practically live there at the house, a house that felt safe. I became so  attached to him that being apart from him makes me sad.

Anyway, when I walked in and sat down he looked so sad. He looked like he was crying for a little bit. Then, the lawyer came in and talked to us about what Carl had to say for his trial and everything. Carl refused to rat out the gang which I don't blame him. I mean I wouldn't rat the gang out either they'd probably kill me. And once they finished talking the lawyer walked out.

Fiona gave Carl his things and he put it on. As we watched him dress Carl turned around and gave me a wink. "I know you like watching me babe but you don't gotta look at me like that." I rolled my eyes at his remark. Once he was done I handed him his glasses. And with that he said, "I wanna kick my own ass." Fiona and I laughed.

And with that Fiona got up and said, "all right now that you got everything I wish you the best of luck. I love you bye." I stayed in the room and turned to him. "I thought you looked hot, like REALLY hot." He smiled and then his smile disappeared into a look of disappointment and sadness. You can tell that he hadn't had a good sleep in days.

"So," he started to speak. "Look I might be going to juvie for while. And I love you so much you know that right?" I smiled, "I know, I love you more. And I could always send you letters and pictures." I said with a wink. He just shook his head, "No I don't think you can." I just laughed not getting the conversation we are having, "Of course I can. It'll cost money but I can get an extra job. And for being without you, I can always wait for you. You know that!" I said with a huge smile as I stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Babe no," he said as he shook his head. "No, I don't want that for you. I don't want you to wait. I want you to live your life and to move on. I don't want you to worry if I'm going to be hurt." My mouth hung wide open finally understanding what was going on. "So what? You're breaking up with me? Why?" I said with a sad face. "Yeah. You deserve so much better than me. I love you and I won't ever stop. But, you need to find someone who will take care of you. Not a piece of shit person like me." I started to shake my head.

"No, No, No, No. Don't do this please you're my person. I love you. You mean the world to me please. Don't do this to me I need you in my life. I promise I'll take care of you I'll do anything!" I said to him with tears in my eyes. He grabbed my face in his hands. "I know that baby. But, you are so amazing and I don't deserve you." He had tears in his eyes. "Please don't leave me." I was crying out my tears so much. "I don't have a choice baby." He chuckled. "I guess I pulled a Damon Salvatore huh?" He said as I chuckled. "Why?" I whispered while crying. "You'll find someone who'll take care of you. And if we find our way back to each other after then we were meant to be. But, go find that one person that'll make you happier and make you feel safe. Promise me you won't wait please." He gave me a genuine look. "Promise." I said as my heart broke. "I love you!" I said one last time before the cop came in. "Ok guys time is up," was all he said as he handcuffed Carl and took him away. "I love you too!" He said as he exited. And I just sat there crying till I could pull myself together.

_____________________________

Carl's trial went well up until Carl fucked it all up. My mouth hung open as he said, "If your honor would drop ten pounds I would consider tappin that." He turned around and winked at me as I smiled at him. Long story short she didn't like that and as he was going to jail he yelled. "Don't worry i'm going to make juvie my bitch." H. O. T. That's all I have to say. But, i'm a single woman now and I can't look at him. I have to be looking at other boys. UGH. I miss him already this is gonna be hard.
————————————————————————
Do you guys want this book to have smut? Sorry this is such a short chapter! I hope you guys liked this! Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger.
Love y'all lots! <333