Company

CARLS POV
I saw the fear in my girls eyes when she saw that something sketchy was happening with that guy that came over the other night. I just hoped that she didn't find out that I was sort of like apart of a gang. She's smart she'll know I just don't want her to worry. Hopefully with the corner i'm gonna work I'll earn more money. The only problem is that I haven't been able to make a right sell so now, I owe G Dog $100.
__________________
Sophie's POV
I was starting to get worried for Carl. I knew he was getting into some serious shit. Though I didn't want to admit it, I knew he was apart of a gang. I got up from my bed this morning, changing, and head to the Gallagher's house.

I walked right in as usual and headed for the couch when I see this strange lady in my way looking around. "Hello lady, who are you?" She turned to me and gave me a hug. THE FUCKKK? "Hiiii!!! I'm Sammi, Frank Gallagher's daughter. You must be another one of Frank's kids too!" She smiled at me.

"Ummm. First of all, thank fucking goodness i'm not Frank's kids. Second of all, I'm Carl's girlfriend. And last but not least, when did Frank have you? He never told any of us about you!" This lady was starting to get on my fucking nerves. Then Carl walks down from the stairs.

"That's cause he didn't know about her." He walked over to me and kissed me sending butterflies through my stomach. "Hey babe. When did you get here?" He asked. "Just right now. So this is your step sister orrrr?" I asked.

"Yep." He said. Then some random ass kid walked up to me. "Hi I'm chuckie, nice to meet you. What's your name?" He smiled at me. "I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you too!" I shook his hand.

"Alright Sophie enough with these lame ass people, let's go to my room." He nodded at me. He pulled me by the arm and all of sudden we were both stopped by Sammi's arm. "Aren't you going to take your nephew with you?" She asked Carl. I gave her an annoyed look and I turned to Carl rolling my eyes. "No thanks." He told her bluntly. "Ummm... why's that?" She asked in mad voice.

Carl smirked at me. What was this boy going to say. Please don't say anything weird. Please don't say anything weird. "Alright then, unless you want your kid to watch my girlfriend and I fuck then you might wanna keep him down here." He said with pride.

This boy did not just say that. My face turned a bright red. I could feel it. She stayed quiet and Carl dragged me up the stairs. We went to his room, closed the door, and locked it. "We're not going to fuck right?" I asked nervously as I sat on his bed.

He walked over to me and pushed me so I was laying down. "Hmm I don't know. I know you wanna fuck." He smirked and teased me by playing with the waistband of my leggings. He then kissed my lips, neck, and started moving down but then stopped.

I gulped and he chuckled. He stopped his hands and grabbed my hands to get me up. I sat up and he placed his hands on the side of my face.

He looked into my eyes. "I know you wanna have sex. I know you're a little nervous. I know that when we do have sex it'll be your first time. But let me tell you something, when that time comes, I'll make it extra special for you. I promise. Because you mean a lot to me. And an amazing girl like you deserves more than the world." He said with a genuine smile. He kissed me.

I put my forehead up against him. "Thank you!" Then a phone binged and it was Carl's phone who interrupted our moment.

"Oh shit. Babe I love this moment we're having and all but I forgot I got work in 10 minutes. Can I make it up to you later?" He asked. I nodded my head and he said yess. He took his jacket and left.
————————————————————————
Hey guysss!!! I hope you liked this extra long chapter. Sorry I haven't Updated in a while! Do you guys wanna read about Carl and Sophie having sex or would u rather have me skip it let me know PLEASE!
Alright love ttyl!
Love you lots!!! <333