Is This Love?

~6 months later~

Carl

So, I've been with Sophie for a while now and we've had our arguments here and there. But, at the end of the day we always come back to each other. We always figure it out, and we always talk. I make sure that none of us go to bed angry at each other. I care deeply about Sophie, like a lot. She supports my idea of becoming a cop and she stayed with me when I went through my first year of cop school.

It was hard in the beginning because we didn't see each other as often but, I would always come on weekends. Sophie and I talked about our future as well. We both see each other in our future, and apparently she wants to go to college to help out kids in foster homes. She said she wanted to make an organization so that kids with horrible foster homes can come to her. It's pretty fucking hot how she talks about her future and her eyes light up with excitement.

I just know whatever life throws at us we'll get through it and in the future, I'll marry her. She'd look so pretty walking down that isle in her beautiful wedding dress, walking to me. "Carl?" She says pulling me from my thoughts. "Yes beautiful?" I answer. "I asked what you wanted to watch." She says giggling. "Oh umm, Game of Thrones?" I asked. "Yay ok. I was hoping you would say that." I went to the kitchen and grabbed us both a beer as Sophie was turning the TV on. I sit next to her and I put my arm around her. She takes off her shoes and goes into a little ball with her knees to her chest and cuddles me.

_______________________________________

We were watching Game of Thrones and they start talking about Sansa marrying King Joffrey. "That asshole." She yells. "Poor thing she's already gone through so much leave her alone." She says. "So, she's gonna marry him?" I asked her. "Yeah, isn't that terrible. Who knows what he'll make her do!" Her face made a disgusted look.

"What do you think about marriage?" I asked her. She looked up at me as I held onto her and she smiled. "I don't know, what do you think?" She said. "I think in the future when you walk down that isle to me, you'll be the prettiest bride there ever was. I think that after we get married, the more I'm with you, I'll fall even more harder for you each day."

Her eyes sparkle looking into mine. "I think when we do get married and I'm walking to you, I'll have to get my smear free mascara cause i'll be crying so much. I think that marriage will be the best decision we'll ever make. I think that I better get a meaningful proposal." She laughed and I laughed along. "Of course baby. It'll be special." I told her and she kissed me passionately.

I felt something new inside of me. A feeling like a feeling of love. Her laugh, her smile, her personality, the way she looks at me, all of her brought this feeling. "I love you." I blurted out to her. "W-what did u say?" She said as her eyes lit up. "I love you." I repeated.

"Really?" She asked. "Yeah, you don't have to say it back it's understandable-" She interrupted me, "I love you." I look into her eyes. "Say it again." I said. She laughed, "I love you," she grabbed my hands and placed them in hers. "I love you, Carl Gallagher." She said. "And I love you Sophie-" She interrupted me again by smashing her lips on mine.

I smiled through the kiss and she smiled back. Our tongues fighting for dominance in the kiss and finally she stopped fighting. Her mouth molded into mine as if she was my missing puzzle piece. She starts to straddle me and as she continues to kiss me.

I place my hands on her hips and pull her closer. She starts to grind on my dick and I can feel myself getting hard. She reaches down and starts unbuckling my belt.

"Hey guys!!!" Fiona yells out as she comes through the front door. "Fuck!" Sophie and I yell. Always interrupted. Fiona laughs at us and tells us to go wash up so we can eat dinner.
_____________________
Sophie
Now that we're done eating we all sit on the couch and I (as usual) cuddle with Carl. We watch Superbad on the TV and we're laughing. Life couldn't get any better. I have Carl here and a family. He just told me he loves me and I said it back. I look up at Carl and kiss him.
*the doorbell rings*
"I got it!" I yell. Carl groans as I get the door. I open the door. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell. Everyone rushes to the door and Fiona asks, "what's going on? Who's there?" I turn to her and say.

"It's my mom." And my mom walks in the house with bruises on her face.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been sick.

I still am a little bit sick but i'm feeling better. I'm gonna end this book soon cause idk where this is going. But I hope you liked this chapter