Run

Sophie's POV
"FINE THEN IF YOU DONT WANNA TURN YOURSELF IN THEN THE POLICE ARE HERE!!!" She yelled as a knock was on the door. I turned to Carl, "run babe RUN!" He kissed me and ran out the back door. Sammi opened the door and told the police, "he's running out the back door."

All of us started yelling at her and cussing her out. I was steaming and the anticipation of thinking about Carl running was killing me. The police went to go get him and I'm sure they have him by now. We walked down the alley to see Carl being handcuffed and out in the cops car.

We walked back inside and stared at Sammi. I was really close to losing my shit and I could tell everyone knew. Silence took over the room until Sammi then said, "See he should've confessed!" Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "What the FUCK did she just say?" I said trying to keep my cool. Then it hit me, my boyfriends going to Juvy and I'll never be able to see him. FUCKING BITCH.

I lunged at her and started to beat the shit out of her. "YOU FUCKING BITCH. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU JUST DID." I straddled Sammi and started to punch her and didn't stop. Mickey, Ian, Lip, V, and Kev all had to rip me off of her and hold me back. "YOURE SO FUCKING LUCKY MY FAMILY IS HOLDING ME BACK CAUSE RIGHT NOW I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU IF I COULD!" I yelled at her. She held her nose and i'm pretty sure I broke her nose. Good!

Lip turned to me, "Look at me right now you can't kill her. Right now we have to go see Carl. We can kill her later but right now we need to see him." Tears started to run down my face. Sammi walked away and they let me go.

Fiona walked over to me and hugged me, and I cried into her shoulder. "It's ok. We'll get him out of there. I promise." She assured me.
__________________
We got to the police station and wait for the police officer to talk to us about what's going on. I was bouncing my leg up and down. I was also biting my lips because I was so nervous. Ian put his hand on my leg. "He'll be ok. If he does go to jail there's nothing to be scared of, the prisoners should be scared of him." Ian and I laughed at his comment. It made me feel a little better though.

Then the police officer comes out of the door and says, "he doesn't have a lawyer yet so he's in there by himself." Fiona and I looked at each other for a second and we ran up to the window before the room that Carl was in.

(A.N. I don't remember what the lady actually says lmao)

Ian, Lip, V, and Kev also all ran up to the window. We all started yelling and banging on the window. "DONT SAY ANYTHING!" I yelled. "DONT FUCKING SAY ANYTHING." Fiona yelled. Lip and Ian yelled. "DONT SAY SHIT!!!" Kev and V yelled, "ASK FOR A LAWYER!!!"

————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Do y'all want smut between Carl and Sophie?
I didn't know what to put for the song lmao. Anywaysss love y'all lots!!! <333