His girl

2 Months later
Sophie's POV
Sooo after that first date Carl and I have been going on dates for a little while now. He's constantly always asking me out on dates. He never made anything official yet so, i'm not really sure what we are. I don't wanna ask him because I don't wanna ruin anything we have right now.

Anyways, he texted me yesterday saying he wanted to show me something cool today afterschool. So, me being the curious person that I am I said sure. I kept trying to get him to tell me what is it but he refused.
_______________________
The school day went by quick and it was time to walk with Carl to his house. But, for some strange reason he wasn't in last period. And he texted me saying to just meet him at his house cause he felt a little sick.

You know, I know when someone is lying to me and I feel that Carl is bullshitting me right now. I mean he looked fine this morning.

I went looking around the school for Debbie and I couldn't find her anywhere. She had texted me that she thought I left with Carl and she headed back home already. I had told her I'll just meet her there. So I guess I'm walking by myself then. I don't mind though.
__________________________
I finally got to the Gallagher house and the front door was locked. That weird usually it's open whenever I open it. I knock on the door hoping Carl would open.

And to my surprise it's Carl that opens the door. He walks out and stands in front of me. "Ok so, here's the deal. I have that thing I wanna show you inside. But i'm going to need to cover your eyes before you walk in. Is that ok?" I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god. Yesss!!! Just show me already!" He put his hands over my eyes and guided me to what I think is the living room.

"Ok when I tell you open your eyes, open them ok?" I nodded in response to him. He walked away and then said, "Ok you can open your eyes now!" I opened my eyes and saw him in the kitchen.

But every Gallagher had something in their hands lining up to the kitchen. Lip and Ian had a bunch of red roses in their hands. Fiona and Liam had chocolates. And Debbie had a little box of mini cookies in her hand. And Carl was standing at the end of the kitchen with his hands behind his back and banner above him.

I walked down collecting everything each Gallagher had. I stopped at Carl. "So you like this little surprise?" I nodded. "Well, ok here's the thing. You know we've been going on dates for a while and stuff. And I really like you soooo much. Every time I see you you make me nervous. And i'm a much better person when I'm with and around you. So, I was just wondering do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Inside I was mentally passing away and felt my heart flutter.

"Of courseeeee!!!!!" My heart skipped a million times. We kissed and he picked me up while I wrapped me legs around his waist then, he spun us around. Sparks started to fly. He finally put me down and everyone clapped and everyone was smiling.

Carl and I stayed downstairs for a while talking with Fiona, Lip, Ian, Liam, and Debbie. Then later on, he asked if I wanted to go upstairs. I said yes. He wanted to watch a movie with me and cuddle so, that's what we did. We were watching titanic. If you couldn't tell, I chose the movie. That's the only romantic movie I thought of. I don't necessarily like the movie but I don't hate it. We skipped through like half the movie cause it's like 3 hours long.

The car scene with Jack and Rose came on and Carl and I just looked at each other. He licked his lips and smashed our lips together.

Before I knew it we were making out. Things started to get heated and he pulled me on him so now, I was straddling him.

We would've continued till we got interrupted by Fiona. She walked in , "what the fuck?" Oh no we we're definitely in trouble now. "Hey guys, please if you're going to do that pleaseee lock the door. I don't wanna ever walk in on you two ever again. And please I beg of you to wear protection!" I hid my face in Carl's chest from embarrassment. He just sat there and laughed.

"Also I let you guys come up here because I told you, that you guys could watch a movie. Next time, I see you guys doing whatever you were doing, i'm going to kick both of your asses! Am I clear?" She looked a little angry.

Carl and I nodded our heads.

"Well, I better head home! I gotta go home and make sure my mom doesn't sleep outside or on the couch again!" Carl looked sad and Fiona walked out the room. "What why?" He asked. I laughed, "I'll see you in the morning you can live without me for a couple hours!"

"I don't think I can." He looked at me with sad eyes. "Oh my gosh you're so dramatic! I'll text you when I get home." He rolled his eyes, "Fineeee." He walked towards me and I bump into the wall.

He places his hands on the sides of me on the wall. He looks into my eyes and slams our lips together. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him again. He carries me to his bed. He continues to kiss me for a little while longer till Ian walks in. "Uhhh hey guys! Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to bed now and my bed is here so yeah. Continue what you're doing don't mind me." I laughed

"I think that's my cue to go home now." I kissed Carl one last time and walked away. I walked home alone as usual and texted Carl that I got home safely. I put my pajamas on and went straight to bed. Wow what a day!
————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Hope you liked this chapter!
I'm trying to do longer chapters let me know if you like these better than short chapters. I'm in school rn and since there's not much to do, I started writing during class. And it makes it a lot easier to write. Anyways let me know if you have any ideas!
Love you lots!!! <3333

song: Her
artists: Chase Atlantic