A Date To Remember

Do you guys want smut with Carl and Sophie? Plz let me know

Sophie
Ben left and Carl walked up to me. "So you're dating this scrawny ass kid now?" He asked me. "Hey don't be a dick! He's really nice and he really cares about me. I care about him too." I could feel his heart breaking. But he didn't care about me anymore right?

"You two love each other?" He asked me. He sounded like he was afraid to ask that question. "Maybe, I don't know Carl! Why are you even asking?" I told him with an attitude. "I was curious." He said in a sad voice.

We both walked back inside and walked into the kitchen with Fiona. "Hey who was outside guys?" Before I could answer the question Fiona asked us Carl interrupted. "Her boyfriend." He said madly and walked upstairs. "Ughhhh. Why does he have to be so difficult!" I said as I kicked a chair. Fiona jumped at my action. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you i'm just really mad right now." Fiona slightly smiled, "it's ok. What happened out there?"

"I think he got mad I was with Ben. I mean I don't understand first he breaks up with me to tell me to be with someone else. And now he's telling me he's mad that i'm with someone? It just isn't fair." She nodded her head as I vented to her. "Maybe, just maybe he might still have feelings for you. You should talk to him." I shrugged, "I always tried. It's awkward and he just got mad." The truth is I didn't know if I actually loved Ben or if it was just a feeling so I wouldn't miss Carl.
___________________
So the day went by and I hadn't seen Carl for the rest of the day. Fiona planned a welcome home party and I got ready for my date tonight. I texted Ben if we could leave later because of the party and he was totally cool with it.

We bought Carl a cake and he abruptly left. Kev and V had joined us as well so the whole family was here for Carl. Yet, Carl just left like that. Whatever, i'm not going to be mad because tonight is my date with Ben. I waited for him to pick me up in the living room.

A few more minutes go by and I hear a knock at the door. Lip answers it and says come on in. "Hey babe. Hi Gallagher family!" It was Ben and he came with flowers. Aw how cute. I took the flowers and hugged him. "Bye guys!" I said as I was about to walk out. "Wait!" Kev said. "What are you intentions with Sophie?" I laughed and V slapped his arm. "Go have fun kids!" She said with a smile.
____________________
The date was going great. He took me out to eat and he ordered dessert. It was going amazing. "So I want to talk about something really quick if you don't mind." "Yeah what's up?" I said.

"So you and Carl aren't like doing anything right?" He asked. "What?! No. I would never." I said as he grabbed my hands. "I promise. Nothing is happening between us. He's just being a dick right now."

"Ok I just wanted to ask you. You wanna get out of here?" He said and I nodded my head in response.
__________________
We went to his house. On the drive home I could see his boner through his pants. Was I turning him on? Hmmm. This should be a fun night.

I grab his thigh to see what he would do. "Babe can you not touch my thigh right now." I smirk. "Why? Are you feeling funny or something?" I ask him as I giggle a little.

We finally pull up to his house and he goes into the driveway. "I feel fine, it's just we should wait till we get inside." He said with a shaky breath. I nod my head and we walk inside.

I brought lingerie because I thought it would come in handy for later. Which it did considering the way he's feeling right now. We go into his room and I walk off into his bathroom that was connected to his room. I put my lingerie on and walked out. He's sitting on his bed on his phone and his eyes immediately look onto me. He looks me up and down with lust in his eyes.

I kiss him and we started to make out. He started getting really passionate making heat pool out between my legs. I jump into his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist. He spins me around and places me on the bed. He kisses me and starts to kiss down my neck. I flip him over so now i'm on top. I start kissing him and down his neck leaving hickeys. He moans and I start grinding on his boner.

He takes off my panties and places them on the side as I rip off his grey sweatpants. I pull his boxers off and kiss the tip of his dick. I put his length in my mouth while I touch myself. He groans and I continue.

I stop and I sit on top of him. He puts a condom on and I place his length against my entrance and went down gently. This didn't even hurt, I mean like the good hurt. Like when I was with Carl the pleasurable hurting went away after a little while but, I didn't even need to adjust to Ben. Sophie stop. Your comparing him to Carl shut up. I tell myself.

I start bouncing up and down on his dick and eventually he cums. I keep going up and down and eventually I cum. Not as hard as I did with Carl but- SOPHIE, you're doing it again shut up. I tell myself again.

"Wow." Was all he said. "That was amazing!" He said holding me in his arms. "Uh yeah that was great." I said unsure of what happened. I mean it was ok it wasn't amazing or breathtaking. It was fine. I stay awake with me in his arms thinking what am I going to do.
————————————————————————
Ok this was a little long but I hope u liked it.

I'm in school rn so it's a little hard for me to do writing and school at the same time but i'm trying. Sorry if the updates are taking long.

Anyways love y'all lots! <333