Comfort

Sophie

I walk up into my room that I shared with Debbie. I walk in and close the door as tears spilled from my eyes. I grab a pillow and cry into the pillow so no one hears. I sit here for about 30 minutes and finally fall asleep. I hear someone open my door waking me up but I don't even bother to open my eyes. I felt a familiar hand push hair out of my face. "I wouldn't hurt you like he did. If you want to wait all I have is time baby." Carl said and exited the room. What. THE. FUCK. Just. Happened.

I open my eyes now wide awake. Was this a confession he still had feelings for me? Did he actually have feelings for me?

I think for a while and I'm sure I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes thinking. I hear the door open again and it's Carl. "Hey." He says. "You ok?" I nodded my head. "I guess." "I heard everything. Kind of a dick move if you ask me. But, I thought it was funny how you broke up with him after he first brought up the break up." He said. He looked at my sad face and hugged me tightly.

_____________________________________

It's been a week since I broke up with Ben and I haven't seen him around school. Maybe he changed school's again? Whatever I don't care. Carl started to date this girl named Dominique. Remember that bitch yeah. Well, he's dating her for about a week. Bitch. I was starting to realize that the only reason I dated Ben was to fill that empty feeling for Carl.

Dom and Carl came up to Debbie and I at the lockers. "Hey." Dom says. "Hey." Debbie says. I stay quiet. "We were just going to the mall wanna come?" she asks. "No, Debbie and I are going to feed my pet rock." I say dragging Debbie with me. "Why'd you say that?" She asked. "I have a bad feeling about this relationship for Carl and Dom. Dom's gonna hurt him emotionally. I just can feel it." I say. "She seems sweet." Debbie says. "No something's off."

"I'll give you 20 bucks if you're right, and if I'm right you owe me 20 bucks." She takes out her hand. "Deal." I shake her hand.

_______________________

It's been a month of them together and Carl comes running downstairs. "Is Liam circumsized?" He asked me. "Yeah I think so why?" I say curiously. "So I am the only Gallagher not circumsized?" He sounded sad. "Why is this a problem now? I've never had a problem with that before. It's normal. " I shrug my shoulders. "My girl won't go down on me. Looks like I'll have to get circumsized." I look at him with wide eyes. "For a girl? You're tripping. Don't, you're literally fine. She's the problem if anything." I say with attitude. He just walks off

_______________________

2 weeks pass and Dom and Carl are still together. Carl walks in, "How do you tell someones dad that you gave their daughter and STD? Flowers, a card?" Lip, Ian, and I look at him. "Oh shit what you got?" Lip asked. "Gonorrhea." Carl says. "They give you antibiotics for it?" Ian asked. "Nah I tested negative so, I didn't need them." Lip, Ian, and I looked stunned. I burst out laughing. "DEBBIE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" I yell. She comes running downstairs. "What?" I face her. "$20 now. I won. Yes." I say. She sighs. "How'd she fuck it up?" She asks.

"Buddy if you don't have it that means she got it from somewhere else." Lip says. "Like a toilet seat?" He asks. "No, more like uhh, someone else's dick." Debbie blurts out, "You called it."

_________________________

Carl and Dom's dad went to go catch Dom in the action of cheating. Carl came home looking fine but, I knew he was sad. I go to his room he walked into and I hug him as soon as I see him. "Fuck her she doesn't know she fucked up badly." I say. He pulls away from the hug and grabs my neck and smashes his lips onto mine. "Fuck I've been wanted to do that for a while now." He says pulling away. I blush, "me too."
————————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update.
I've been working on my new book Innocence, it just came out please go check it out.
Alright love u lots!!! <333