School day

Sophie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm at 7:30AM. I went over to my closet and found some black straight leg jeans and a white cropped tee. (preferably this one lmao)

I thought i'd just throw on something casual since it's just school

I thought i'd just throw on something casual since it's just school. And all I did for my hair was brush it out. I then walked to my bathroom and freshened up and ran off to school. The school was a couple blocks down so, I could walk there. Plus, I don't have my license or a car yet so I couldn't drive to school.
_____________________

I finally get to school and I don't have any friends so, I just head off to my first class which was math. I hated math and not to mention it was in the morning.
______________________

I had gone through all my classes and now it was time for my last class, biology. I kinda like biology, it isn't my favourite subject but it also isn't the worst subject. Biology is just entertaining, plus it's kind of a required class. Anyways, I sat down at my seat next to this girl named Dominique I think she goes by Dom. She was really pretty and nice at times when we talked about what we were working on. Everyone takes their seats, the bell then rang, and class just started.

"Hello students!!! I hope you've had a good day, I know I have. So, as you know we have been learning about the periodic table and..." The teacher explained what we we're learning about but, I guess I zoned out for a while because I hear my name being called. "Sophie! Did you hear what I said young lady?" I know my face just turned a bit red. "Umm... No, Sir. I'm sorry." I frowned. "It's ok but pay attention now. As I was saying we're doing a project for the next month." I hate when he makes projects he always puts me in a group with the most annoying people ever and they always make me do the work.

"So we will be doing this project in pairs! When you hear your name being called go up to your partner and sit next to them." Damn it, he's definitely gonna put me with someone who doesn't do their work. He started calling some names, "Elena and Albert... Emma and Zoey... Zack and Lily... Camila and Roberto..." I just sat their waiting for my name to be called so scared I would get a really bad person.

"Sophie and Carl." Carl? Carl Gallagher? He's in this class? Isn't this biology? Whatever I mean it is a requirement to take this class. I look for Carl only to see at the back of the class. As to where I was in the front of class. He waves his hands to come sit next him. I'm feeling kinda nervous, and I don't know why. I mean he is just a boy. So, I pick up my things and walk over towards him.

I place my things on the table and everyone else take their seats. "Hi, I'm Sophie!"
"Hey cute name Sophie! I'm Carl." I felt my cheeks begin to blush.

————————————————————————
Hey! It's me again! Hopefully you liked
this chapter! The book is gonna start off a bit slow but that's cause it's just the beginning
I swear it's gonna go more faster more into
the story. I'm just putting everything into
place so, please just bare with me. Let me know if you have any ideas! I would love to read some thanks!
Love you lots! Enjoy! <3

song: I wanna be yours
artists: Arctic Monkeys