Trust

Sophie
After that long discussion with Frank I drank my beer and went back to the Gallagher house. I open the door and see my mom watching TV with the family while Liam is in her hands. She plays with him, cuddles him, and holds his hands. I can't help but to feel kinda mad at her. Why is it that nobody sees what I see? Why doesn't no one understand me.

I stand in thought for a good minute and Carl notices me. "Wanna sit with me babe?" Everyone turns to me. My mom bores her eyes into mine, probably hoping to have a moment with me. "Umm actually I'm really sleepy. I'm going to head to bed ok?" He nods his head. "Goodnight everyone." I say walking up the stairs. "Goodnight!" Everyone says back. "Love you!" Fiona made sure I heard. "Love you too!" I yell back. "Love you!" My mom yells. I roll my eyes in response and put on a new shirt.

I hear someone walking up the stairs and open my door. I turn, "hey i'm fucking ch-" Carl smiles. "Oh hey." He kisses me. "Hey babe." He embraces me. "How are you doing?" He asked me. I looked at him, "I'm doing ok. I just feel a little... strange with my mother being around." He kisses me again. "Ok that's totally understandable. How about tomorrow we could try to be more positive with your mom-" I cut him off. "What the fuck babe. Are you trying to be  on her side I-" He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't finished talking babe. I was going to say you don't have to forget anything she did, but you could at least treasure her right now. She wants to be there for you now. She's clean and sober right now. She wants to be apart of your life and she's begging for a second chance." For Carl to tell me this, maybe I was being over dramatic. "She's been clean before! How do you know she's not gonna slip up again?" I said. We sat down on his bed. "You don't." He said honestly.

"How am I supposed to trust her again? After everything she did and everything that happened. After you took me in. How am I supposed to gain that trust back?" I ask. He shrugged his shoulders. "You never do gain that trust back. But, right now you have to trust her and talk with her. Just at least try." He looks me in my eyes and holds my hands. "For me please." I roll my eyes. "Fine." I say annoyed. "I'm glad." He said.

He then kisses my cheek. Then my lips, then my neck, then my lips again, and he started to work his way to my tummy. I moan. "Fuck Carl." I let out. "Let me please you my love. Let me make you feel good." I nod my head as I pull his hair in response. "I need words baby." He says. "Fuck Carl yes. Please." He smirks and starts to unzip my pants and take them off.

He pulls my underwear along with his pants. Fuck. He pushes me down to lay on the bed. He starts kissing my inner thighs and I let another moan slip. "Carl stop teasing please." He just laughes and kisses my clit. "Like that baby?" He teases again. "Fuck yeah please." I beg.

He kisses my clit again leaving hot open mouth kisses on my pussy. I jerk back when he just starts sucking on my clit. "Fuck Carl!" I yell. He adds a finger in me as his tongue plunges inside me. In and out. In and out. It was like a good pattern. I start to roll my hips as his mouth fucks me. He gets angry with my movements so he grabs my right leg and hooks it, while his left hand holds me down. I am now unable to move my bottom half of my body.

I feel him bite on my clit and I whimper. Fuck this is the most attractive thing ever. He stops. "Let me know when you're close." He continues. His tongue works it's way to my orgasm. Fuck. "Carl I'm close." He continues his pace and doesn't stop. "Who's slut are you?" I get taken back from his choice of word. "W-what?" I ask. He bites my clit again. "Who's slut are you?" He asks. "Fuck Sophie, answer or so help me god I won't allow you to cum." I'm not gonna lie this dominance was turning me on. He continued his work. "Yours" I yell as I cum.

He laps up all my juices and pulls me on top of him. "Good girl." He tells me. "You did so well." Well this is a new type of love.
—————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the lag. I really don't know how to add on to this story. But to make it up to you guys I wrote this smut piece. Enjoy it u little freaks 😈🤣😭
Anywaysss, love y'all lots!!!<333