The Date

Sophie's POV
We headed back to his house and it wasn't too far of a walk. I was a little nervous to go on this date because i've never been on a real date before. "You know i've never been on a real date before. This is my first real date." I admitted turning to look at Carl. "Oh yeah?" I nodded. "Well, i'm glad I get to be the first person to take you on your first date." He smiled at me. Then before we knew it, we were at his house.

We entered his house and Frank's laying on the couch sleeping. "UGHHH HE SMELLS SO BAD!" I yelled. Carl pinched his nose and pushed Frank's shoulder, "what the fuck did you do to smell this bad? You're stinking up the whole house!" Fiona just walked through the back door, "EWW WHATS THAT SMELL!" She put her purse on the kitchen counter and walked towards Carl and I. We both pointed to Frank. She rolls her eyes.

"You guys do know i'm right here! You don't have to be rude!" Frank yelled at us. Carl turned to Fiona. "Hey Fiona! Can Sophie borrow some clothes? We're going on a date tonight and she needs to borrow clothes." I looked at her, "well I have clothes it's just my mom locked me out the house again." She frowned at me, "why'd she do that?"

"She's fucking a dude and she always locks the door so I don't disturb her." I rolled my eyes. "Ahhh ok I see. That's kinda fuck up." I nodded my head to agree with her. "But of course I have clothes kiddo. Let's go to my room you can borrow something."

We head upstairs and she goes into her laundry basket full of clean clothes. She pulls a green loose dress. "Here put this on lemme see how you look!" I put the dress on and she smiles. "You look beautiful! But, this doesn't look like a date dress." She pulled out another black skin tight dress. "Wow that's so pretty!!!" I smiled.

"You like? I mean let's see you try it on!" I put it on, and it fit like a glove

"You like? I mean let's see you try it on!" I put it on, and it fit like a glove. It showed all my curves in the right areas and it even made me look like I had bigger boobs. I turned to Fiona and her jaw dropped. "Holy shit! You look so fucking pretty and HOT!!! You wear that dress better than I do!" I just smiled. "Shittttt you can have that dress after the date. I've only worn it once so it still looks new!"

"Oh my god really?" I said jumping in the air. "Yeah sure kid you can keep it!" I ran over and gave Fiona the biggest hug ever. "Thank you Fiona!" She smiled. "Of course!!!"

________________________________

After I got ready with Fiona, Debby found out Carl and I were going on a date so she did my makeup. And after that I was ready to go. I guess Carl had been waiting for me and waited downstairs, cause Ian had said this when I walked out of Debbie's room. "He's been waiting for you downstairs just to let you know. Also wanted to say you look really beautiful!" I blushed, "thank you Ian!" I walked down the stairs with the biggest smile on my face and Carl turned around. "Wowww!" Was all he could say at first. I just stared at him and smiled. "I mean you look amazing."

I could feel my cheeks filling with heat and getting red. "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself Gallagher!" He laughed, "Haha thanks snow!" Snow was my last name if you didn't know. "Ready?" He asked me with a gigantic smirk on his face.

"Yeahhhh i'm ready lemme just grab my purse real quick!" He just sat back on the couch and waiting patiently.

I went upstairs and walked downstairs and he grabbed his wallet. He was wearing these nice black pants and white shirt. Very basic but, really cute and classy. And might I add how hot he looked. Like a god sent him from heaven. I maybe a little dramatic but whatever.

Anyways he turned to me, "ready to go now?" I smiled. "Yep!" And he led me to the front door and opened it for me and we started walking. "So I know walking isn't exactly fun for a date but the date I set up you kinda have to walk." I laughed. "Haha ok! I don't mind I like walking." I really didn't mind, I walk everywhere because I don't have my license and don't have the money for a car. Carl just took one look at me and had the hugest smile on his face. "Gallagher, you checking me out?" I decided to flirt a little cause why not. I'm on a date that's what you do I think.

"You flirting me snow?" Shoot I'm caught red handed haha. "Maybeee." He looked at me and smirked. "Okayyy. And maybe I am checking you out." Oh. My. God. Someone get me a stretcher cause this man bouta be the death of me.

We walked for a little longer and flirted A LOT more. And we had finally made it to this cute date thing he set up. He set up a picnic with little lights, a blanket, food, and a cute little speaker. I just stood there. I've said it once and I will say it again, THIS MAN IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME.

"I- Wow this is so cute! When did you do this?" I smiled at him. "Oh you know with a little bit of magic." I laughed and pushed his arm a bit. "Nah but actually I did this while you were getting ready. And then I had Lip watch over it so, no homeless person or crack head would take all the stuff. I started laughing.

So we sat down and we were getting to know each other. He kept telling me how pretty I looked and how he hoped I enjoyed this date we went on. I kept telling him how amazing he was and how he's been the best date ever. Then we finally finished up and he packed everything up and put it in the basket that he had. We started to head back home walking.

"Thank you for everything! No one has ever done anything so special for me!" I mean I wasn't lying. Truly no one had ever done something nice for me. Usually I ended up getting fucked over by some guy and then he'd usually made me look like the bad guy.

"Haha it's no big deal. You're a really special girl so, you deserve anything and everything. If you really want special, you'll be excited to see our second date!" He was so happy, his smile was so big. "You're asking me on a second date?" I don't know why I'm so surprised. "Yeah." He nodded his head.

"Umm... I don't know. I'll have to check my schedule with the other 500 dates I have this weekend!" I laughed. "I'm messing with you of course I'll go on another date with you!"

And after that we had got home and talked all night. Lip drove me home in a car that Steve claims to just be borrowing from a friend. And then Carl and I texted all night till I fell asleep.

————————————————————————
Heyyyy guys!!! How's everyone doing?
Did you enjoy this long chapter? I'm trying to speed the story up a bit more, so let me know what you think. Do you guys like the shorter chapters or longer ones? Also as usually let
me know if you have any ideas.
Alright, Love y'all lots! <333

song: Best I Ever Had
artist: Drake