Asking Her Out

Sophie's POV

I walked home and got home safely. Thankfully, my house wasn't as far as I thought it was. When I got home, I obviously heard my mom with another man. I mean what's new! I went to my room to avoid any social interaction with my mom and the man. I go to bed and put on my pajamas. I remember that Carl told me to text him when I got home. So, I plug my phone into the charger and text him.

Sophie: Heyyy! Its ur fav person in the world. Just wanted to say I got home safely and I had fun with ur fam.

I waited for him to text me. He was surprisingly fast to answer.

Carl: Heyy babe ;) That's good.
          To be honest, I thought my fam would
           scare you off lmaooo

I laughed aloud and smiled as I texted him.

Sophie: Hahaha noooo never that. What you doing?

Carl: Nothing much just about to get ready for bed. U?

Sophie: Just got ready for bed, about to sleep.

Carl: Nice! Umm just a quick question, what you doing tomorrow?

Sophie: Nothing. Why?

Carl: Wanna like go out and do something?

Sophie: Oh yeah, we havent even worked on the project! Good idea! :)

I saw it had said "typing..." and then it stopped. What the hell? Why'd he stop texting? Then as I was curious as to why he stopped texting, I get an incoming call. It was from Carl. I answered it, "hello?" Carl spoke back, "umm hey!"

"What's going on?" I asked. "I didn't mean go out as to work on the project." He answered. I started to blush, "so what'd you mean?" I knew what he mean't but, I wanted him to work for it a bit. "I mean't as like... uhh... a date." I giggled, "I know what you mean't. Anyways sure I'd love to!" He seemed a little surprise to my answer. "Really? Ok cool! Oh and umm I'll pick you up around 4PM tomorrow!" I smiled. "Ok I'll be ready!"

He sounded tired, "Hey so I'll talk to you later! You need to sleep and everyone in my house is sleeping so yeah. I'll see you tomorrow at school then!" I laughed, "Ok see ya tomorrow!" As I was about to hang up he screamed through the phone. "WAIT!!!!" I got startled, "yes?" He sounded relieved I didn't hang up, "I just wanted to apologize for not asking you in person. It's a real pussy move but, you make me really nervous. So, I forgot to ask you and I got scared."

"Haha! That's ok! But, I'll see you tomorrow!" He said bye and we ended the call. I went into my bed and started to think about him and fell asleep with him on my mind.

______________________________________________________

He walked me down to the park and we started talking. He took me to his house and no one was home so, we went to his room. He looked into my eyes and licked his lips. I looked at him and stared at his lips. Then, before I knew it his lips were crashing into mine. Then as we were kissing it started to get really passionate.

Our makeout session become more heated by the second. He started kissing up and down my neck. I rolled my head back in pleasure and let out a soft moan. "Ohhh fuck, your so beautiful!" He moaned into my neck. Butterflies started to fill my stomach. He then started to put his hand near my waist and rolled his hand down. Then he started yelling at me, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? HELLO?"

I woke up in my bed with my hand around my area. My mom was yelling at me from the side of the bed. "Hello? I asked you a question!" I realized I just had a dream about Carl!!! Gallagher!!! Ughhh this is embarrassing! "Oh sorry mom!" I turned off my alarm and walked away to avoid any contact to make sure it wasn't awkward.

_________________________________________________

I headed to school and the school day went by fast. I finally had my last class which was with Carl. I headed into the classroom and see him waving to me to sit next to him. "Hey!!! What's good mama?" He said to me. "Mama? Whatever anyways, I'm good what's up with you?" I asked with a strange look on my face. "I'm doing good," was all he said.

The period went by quickly. It was time for our date. I'm a little nervous but not too much. "Hey, Imma walk you home so I know where to pick you up later, is that ok with you?" I nodded and we packed our things up and left.

We walked to my house and my mom already had the door locked. I shrugged and he looked confused. "My mom hooks up with guys and locks me out. I'll be stuck here for like an hour or so, you might want to go home." He smirks, "Why don't you come with me and we'll get ready at my house! I'm sure Debby and Fiona have clothes you can borrow!" Well, I mean it's not like I have clothes to wear for a date. "Fuck it why not!" I smiled and we headed to his house.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! There's a little steamy scene hoped you liked it!
Let me know if y'all have any ideas.
Alright ttyl! <3

Love you lots!!!! <333

song: Teenager In Love
artist: Madison Beer