The Morning After

Sophie's POV
After that day, we went home and I fell asleep in one of Carl's hoodies. When we started dating I got him this amazing cologne that I loved and made him put in on.

I woke up and it was already 11:00AM. Oh my god why didn't anyone wake me up. I walked downstairs and saw the gallagher family. Mickey, Lip, Fiona, Liam, Debbie, and of course Frank who is passed out in the corner of the kitchen. Oh and Sammi but that bitch isn't part of the family. Everyone looked at me and I noticed everyone was here but one person. Ian.

"Hey good morning! Umm why didn't anyone wake me up?" I asked the whole gallagher. "We didn't wanna wake you. We know you had a long night." Mickey said. I just looked at everyone. "I'm surprised my alarm didn't wake me haha."

"I turned it off. Thought you might needed the extra sleep." Lip stated. "Thanks." Lip nodded in response and gave me a coffee. It then was silent. I took a sip of my coffee and Fiona finally spoke up. "So umm, we're going down to see Carl today at the police office. We were wondering if you wanted to go in and see him. I know it's gonna be a little weird but, I'm sure he'd love to see you." She smiled at me.

"Will you be there with me?" I asked Fiona. Fiona always comforted me. "Of course i'll be with you!" I smiled at her back. "Ok i'll go." She smiled as well.
___________________
To be honest, I was a little scared. Fiona explained how today is just a visit, tomorrow lawyers will show up, and then the day after will be his court set up. I was a little scared to see what he got himself into, to see how long I would spend without him.

My whole life I was scared of feeling of love, having someone actually care for me. I'd never feel love in my life until I met Carl. SHIT. Did I just actually say that. FUCK. Damn it Sophie you couldn't have said that to him when you were with him.

As I was thinking about this Fiona pulled me from my thoughts. "Hey we're here. Do wanna walk in now or do you wanna wait a little?" I looked at her with a scared face, "Umm... Can we wait a little?" She nodded her head and stood with me. She grabbed my hand to comfort me.

"What if he's all beaten up and crying? I don't think i'll be able to take that. What if he stays in jail the rest of his life and I'll never be able to see him, I'll never be able to touch or kiss him. I'll never be able to-" Fiona stopped me before I could continue to speak. "Well thats why he needs you the most right now. He needs you to be strong for him. He needs you to go in there and show him that everything will be ok." I replied with ok and told her I was ready and we walked in.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry for this short ass chapter I just kinda needed a chapter to move along the story. ALSO, sorry for the late publishing i'm in school again so it's hard to balance two things at the same time but i'm trying!
Thanks for understanding!
Love y'all lots!!! <3333