Just a normal usual day

Sophie's POV
"Hey imma run to bar and maybe get some free drinks, so you're on your own for dinner." My mom rushed into my room ignoring the fact that I was left outside. "Yeah I know. What's new!" I said annoyed. "What the fuck is your problem? Why are you being so rude to your lovely mother?" She really knew how to put me in a bad mood.

"My fucking problem is that you keep bringing guys over, and you are constantly leaving me outside! I'm sick and tired of your bullshit!" I'm so fed up. "Fuck you I do everything for you!" My mom's was becoming really angry now. "Haha like what get a job? Oh wait I'm the one who has the job! Pay for the bills? Oh wait i'm the one who does that! Buy food and groceries? Oh wait that's still me!" That remark really shut my mom up. I don't like yelling at her but sometimes she needs to understand to get her shit together.

"Well imma run off to the bar so, go get something to eat!" She started to walk away and then I got up. "Ok and umm mom..." "what is it now?" She was already annoyed with me. I walked up to and dusted the white powder off her nose. "You have a little something on your nose and it smells like weed in here, it's giving me a headache." I picked up my purse from the floor and walked outside to go find something to eat.

————————————————————————
Sorry this was such a short chapter I just wanted you guys to get the gist of what Sophie's life is like. Carl will be included in the next chapter so bare with me please! Let me know if guys have any ideas for the book please!
Love you lots! <3

song: you don't own me
artists: Grace and G easy