Home Sweet Home

Sophie's POV
I woke up in Carl's arms this morning. He's been making me very agitated with his secrets. I mean I know it's to protect me but it's nice to know where he's at. I got up from Carl's arms and put on some shorts I found on the floor that I think we're Carl's. I felt a small pain when walking but, I just walked it off.

He woke up and looked at me. "What are you doing? Come back." I laughed "Get your lazy ass up. I'm going downstairs and I'll be waiting for you there."

The good thing was that we didn't have school today so we could wake up whatever time we wanted. I went into the bathroom and washed up. I walked downstairs and see a lady in the kitchen.

"What the fuck?" She smiled at me. "Heyyy girl what you doing?" I looked at her strangely and it hit me, that's Sammi. Geez she even more terrifying in the morning with her messy ass hair. "I just woke up what are you doing?" I looked at her.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon?" She asked me. "Umm sure i'll take some eggs and bacon." I smiled at her and thanked her. "What the fuck?" Carl came down the stairs. "Sammi made breakfast." He rolled his eyes. "Be nice and fucking eat something." I whispered at him as he passed by. He picked up a piece of bacon and ate it.

I was suddenly pulled by him and he kissed me. "Aww look at you two. A young relationship at its finest." I stared at Sammi strangely. She looked at me, "alright i'll stop looking now."

"Where you wanna go today babe?" Carl asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know." "Make sure to take chuckie with you. I'm sure he'll be happy to hang out with his uncle Carl." Sammi said to us. Carl turned to her, "No way."

Sammi squinted her eyes, "Oh yes you are. You will be taking him and show him a good time. Maybe even help him make friends."

I laughed out loud. "No disrespect lady but, you're not going to be able to find friends here. Everyone's fake or you'd have to join a gang to have friends, trust me. Plus, we are not a babysitter and we don't take care of kids sorry." And just like that, that discussion created a war.
_________________
1 week later
Sammi stayed at the house for a week already and it has been a living hell. She's always so fucking bossy and always wants to start an argument. Carl didn't tell me but I knew he was dealing drugs as a side job so I stopped asking.

Carl told me he needed to go do something so I sat at his house. Chuckie wanted to tag along so Carl brought him. Which was surprising considering that Carl hates him.
______________________

The day carried on and Carl came back and sat on the couch watching TV. He had me in his arms and we watched TV with Fiona, Ian, Mickey, Steve, Lip, Liam, Mandy, Kev, and V. We were laughing at a movie and then Sammi comes in crying.

"Carl you put my son in Juvy!" She screamed. "Bitch I didn't do anything!" He yelled back. "I'm sorry but why does Carl have to be an excuse for your son getting in trouble?" I asked.

"He's been arrested for having heroin on him. My chuckie would never know how to even carry that. He was already seen with someone." We all turned to Carl with an open mouth. Lip got up and smacked his head, "heroin! You told me it was just weed!" I was shocked. "YOU KNEW?!?!" Fiona yelled.

"Guys my chuckie is going to Juvy. Carl you have to turn yourself in!" Sammi yelled. Carl and I yelled, "FUCK NO!" She yelled back at us, "Yes you have to." She started crying as Carl yelled back at her no.

————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! Let me know if you guys want to have smut with this story!

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry ik it's short but, I'm trying to publish as many chapters as I can but rn i'm working on another book so stay tuned! That book will contain smut so i'm working on it rn.
Anywaysss love you lots! <333