A Sleepover

CARLS POV
I had to leave my girl at home. I didn't want to involve her in any of this stuff. She is the best thing that's ever happened to me, she keeps me sane. I wouldn't want to bring her kind soul into this.

G Dog was the one who texted me saying that I had to be at the corner in 15 minutes. So I got there 5 minutes early. I mainly did this because of the money. My family needs the money, plus it'd be nice to buy my girl a couple things every now and then.
_____________________

I finished working the corner and I finally got my cut. I walked home so that I could see my girl. Wait what if she left? Should I text her? Yeah that's what i'm going to do. I'm going to text her.

Me: Hey babe. What you at?
My girl🥵😈: I'm at your house lmao
Me: Ok baby i'm on my way home now.
My girl🥵😈: i'll be waiting for you here ;)

I can't believe she waited for me. Damn she's amazing.
___________________
I finally got to the house and everyone was in the living room including my girl. She was on the couch next to Ian. They were watching a scary movie. The only reason I knew this was because Sophie said, "she's such a fucking dumbass why would you hide in a fucking trash can?" I guess she hadn't realized I walked in so, I decided to mess with her.

I yelled and she screamed along. Unexpectedly she swung at me and I dodged it. "Did you just swing at me?" I asked about to laugh. "Well, yeah what the fuck did you expect when you did that?" We both looked at each other and laughed. I picked her up and sat down on the couch. I placed her on my lap with her legs on top of mine.

I played with her hair as we continue to watch the movie. Everytime she would get scared she would hold me just a little tighter. I noticed that she didn't want me to know because she tried not to make it obvious.
___________________

After the movie, we went to my room and laid down on my bed. "Hey do um maybe wanna like spend the night?" I asked her. She had never spent the night before. She had always left before the both of us could fall asleep.

She looked at me with a smirk. "I don't know. I have places to be tomorrow, people to see, things to do." She laughed with a smile. "Oh my god, of course i'll stay babe. Geez it would be a pleasure to spend the night with your fine ass haha." I laughed and threw her a shirt. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Pajamas for the night." I reassured her. "Don't want you ruining your beautiful clothes. Plus, you look wayyy sexier in my clothes." She smiled. "Babe, I don't have bottoms!" She said as she put on my shirt making it look big on her. She looked down. "You don't have to wear pants." I winked at her. She made a mad face.

"I mean you don't need pants cause my shirts too big for you. It fits you like a dress." I kissed her and she laid down. I pulled my shirt off and pulled some basketball shorts on. I laid next her and she came up to me and cuddled next to me. We sat there in silence for a moment.

"Where were you today?" She asked looking up at me. "Babe I told you I don't want you to worry about me. I'm okay. I promise." She looked at me with sad eyes. "But what if something bad happens?" I looked down at her and rubbed my thumb across her rosy cheek. "Nothing will happen. I have you here and that's all you need to know." I could tell it bothered her but she brushed it off.

She looked up at me and rubbed her ass on my pants. I groaned. "What's wrong babe?" She asked me. "Nothing I just need to go use the bathroom to fix something." I told her. I got up and she pulled me arm. "Really? A problem huh? What kind of problem?" She asked smirking. Is she really horny right now?

"Babe I-" I started to tell her before she cut me off. "I can help with that problem if you want!" She told me with lust in her eyes. She tugged at my pants. "Babe I wanna make your first time special." I told her. "It is special. As long as you're here and I'm here it's special to me. I don't want a candle lit dinner or a picnic. I just want you, all of you!" She told me.

"Are you sure?" She kept tugging at my pants. "I've never been more sure of anything!" I nodded my head and pushed her on the bed making her more aroused. She pulled her panties down as I pulled my pants down.
___________________
We had sex several times after that. "Wow that was amazing." She said. "Yeah." I said as I held her in my arms. Soon enough I felt her breathing slow down and she fell asleep on my chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A.N.) Do you guys want me to write smut with this story? Let me know please! :)

————————————————————————
Hey guys! So this chapter was really hard to write cause I legit ran out of ideas. But i have an idea of what the next chapter is and I know what I'm going to write so yeahhh. Just stay with me here please haha.
Love y'all lots!!! <333