A New Beginning

Carl

The only reason I was with Dom was to make me forget about Sophie. And all it ever did was make me miss her even more. I couldn't take it anymore she's just so amazing. But, finally I got to kiss her last night and it was amazing. I missed her so much. Frank had his drugs and alcohol, and I had Sophie. She was my drug, my person that would forever be mine. Even when we're fighting, even when we're not together, and even when we scream at each other that we don't love each other, we do. I don't think I could ever love anyone the way I love Sophie.

It was the next morning and I had her sleep next to me last night. She looked so pretty and peaceful sleeping on me. She had her leg wrapped around me and had her hands on my chest. I woke her up kissing her all down her neck. "Morning." she said in a sleepy voice. "Morning." I said.

"What do you say we go out today and have a little lunch date?" I say with a smile. "I guesssssss if I have too." She said in a sarcastic voice. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

We brushed up and walked downstairs to eat. Everyone is staring at the two of us. "Hey guys!" Sophie says. "Hey." They all say just staring. "What's going on?" Sophie says confused. "So, you two a thing?" Lip asks. "Uhh." I look at Sophie and I nod. "Yeah I guess we are." She says smiling. "Haha. Pay up Debbie. $10 girl." V yells laughing. "Wait you guys betted on us?" Sophie asks. "Yeah and I won." V says.

"What was the bet?" I ask. "Last night we saw Sophie go to your room and Debbie bet it was just a hookup but, I said ya'll were going to get back together. And I won." Debbie rolls her eyes and pays V as V waves the money in her face. "You guys are dumb." I felt a smack on my shoulder and turn to see Sophie. "Don't be mean." She says. God she's hot. I stop for a second and look at her. After a minute of thinking and looking at her I throw her over my shoulders. "Put me down Carl!"She continues to say as I have her on shoulder and I spin us around. I walk over to the living room and throw her on the couch. "What was that for?" She says as she giggles.

"I don't know, I guess you were just so cute I couldn't take it." I say laying next to her. Fiona, Lip, Ian, Debbie, and V walk into the living room to join us.

________________________________

Sophie

I move so everyone can sit down. Fiona looks at me for a second and smiles at me. I know that smile, it means she approves of our relationship. "How about our date is at the beach?" Carl asks. "Sounds fun." I say. He gets up and runs upstairs. What is this boy up to now. He brings a bunch of beach things and throws them on the floor.

"Ok, so we'll leave at around 5:30 PM and the sun should start setting." He says. That's like 2 hours from now. "Ok i'll go get ready." He nods his head and carries on with his life.
___________________________
After 2 hours, I'm ready and Carl waits for me downstairs. He gasps as I walk down the stairs. "You look beautiful." He says. "Thank you." I say giggling.

Later on, we arrive at the beach and Carl sets everything up. He even brought a little table looking mat thing that's supposed to keep all the sand away from you.

He picked a spot where no one was around and it was just him and I. We lay there with his arm around me and he kissed my head as the sun sets. I've never been into romantic things but this boy I will do anything with him.

The sun finally set and we continue to lay there. I begin to feel a little excited and get up and straddle Carl. He raises his eyebrows and says, "what are you doing?" I just shush him and we start to makeout. Our tongues fighting for dominance and I let him win. He then kissed down my neck leaving dark marks. I moan, "oh my god Carl!" He only continues. I feel my core aching for Carl.

As if he was reading my mind, he switches us so I'm at the bottom. He kissed down my stomach and stops at above my bottom pants. He looks at me for approval and I nod my head. He takes off my pants and kisses my clothed pussy. "Carl." I beg him.

He pulls my panties down and placed my legs on his shoulders. And without warning he starts thrusting his tongue in me. "Fuck Carl." I somehow managed to get out. This only makes him go faster. Wow this boy. I start moving my hips trying to match his rhythm but failed as he held me down with his arms.

As he's eating me out like his last meal, I feel pressure starting to build up in my stomach. "Oh god Carl I'm gonna-" Carl interrupts me. "Let it out baby." He says. I feel my eyes roll back and my back arch as he continues and my orgasm comes out. I moan really loud. He just cleans me up and I see the painful erection he has.

I push him so now he's laying on the floor and I take off his pants. I pull his boxers down and I look and instantly forget how big he is. I lick the tip of his dick and he groans. I stroke his dick with my hand and he looks at me. I start to suck the top of his dick and slowly make my way down. He groans out in pleasure, "oh look at you being such a good girl." I can't fit the rest of his dick in my mouth so I use my hands too.

"You think you could take this dick." He paused and I shake my head no. "I think you can," and without warning he grabs the back my head and bobs my head up and down. Wow I didn't even know I could do that. I thank god my lack of gag reflex. I feel him about to reach his orgasm, "just like that Sophie. Keep going." And just like that I bob my head so fast and he cums in my mouth. I swallow like the gangster that I am and he smiles. We both lay there and fall asleep as we hear the waves in the background.
————————————————————————
Hey guys!
That was probably the most uncomfy thing i've ever written lmao. But i'm using this as an excersize for my new book! Innocence is what it's called, u should check it out.
Anywaysss love y'all lots!!! <333