Checking In

Sophie's POV
We walked in and saw Carl sitting on the opposite end of a table. Fiona and I walked hand in hand into the 2 chairs in front of us. My eyes started to fill with tears but I kept them in. Carl had a Juvie shirt on and he looked at us.

"Hey," Fiona said. "Hey," he replied. He looked at me and my face wasn't filled with happiness nor sadness. There was nothing. Nothing but a blank stare. Fiona nudged my shoulder and I quickly looked at her and then Carl. "Hi." I said. He looked at me and smiled, "Hi baby. You ok?" I looked around and shook my head no.

He knew I was scared but I didn't show it. "I'll be fine. You just have to promise to visit me. What have you guys been doing?" He looked at me waiting for my answer. Fiona said, "I've been trying to get a lawyer for you if that helps?"

"That's cool. What about you Sophie? What have you been doing?" He grabbed my hands on the table. I couldn't look at him or else I would start crying. "Baby, look at me in the eyes please. I need to see you and make sure you're ok. Please." I looked at Fiona who had watery eyes. I turned to Carl with tears in my eyes.

"Hey hey, don't cry baby. Imma be ok!" He assured me. We sat there in silence for a second. I finally talked and said, "How do you know? How do you know nothing bad is gonna happen to you? What happens if you do go to jail? I just visit you everyday in juvie watch you struggle. You're a strong person but, you don't know what they'll do to you!" I yelled at him. Tears started to drip off my face.

"I know baby. I'll be ok I promise. I know some people in there. Don't worry about me, worry about the outfit you're gonna wear tomorrow. Wear that dress that I love to see you in please." I shook my head to tell him yes. I knew he was just trying to get my mind off of the fact that he was going to juvie. We all knew that there was no way out of this, he was going to end up in juvie.

He looked me up and down. "Are you wearing my hoodie?" I looked down not even noticing what I was wearing. "Umm... yeah I guess so. I didn't even notice, I just threw on whatever was close. I mean it does smell like you so I guess my mind just kinda wanted me to smell like you haha." He paused and smirked at me. "Well you look sexy in my hoodie and you also look sexy without clothes too."

"CARL! Your sister is right here. Be respectful." I yelled at him. "There's my girl I know." I smiled back and in my mind face palmed myself.

Now that i'm looking at his face he has a small bruise above his eye. "Is that a bruise?" I ask. "Wh-what?" He stuttered. "Did someone hurt you?" I ask. "Oh umm- yeah skanky Sammi hit me but don't worry I beat the shit out of her!" FUCKING SAMMI?!?!

"Yeah she looked a little bruised up when she walked in but didn't say anything about it." He said. "Good maybe she actually learned her fucking lesson I taught her to her shut her fucking mouth!" Fiona looked at me and Carl looked at me stunned. "Wait you beat skanky Sammi?" He smirked again. "Yeah she put my man in jail. Fucking bitch." Fiona hit my arm. "Sorry."

"Damn and my girl gets hotter." Carl still had a smirk and gave me a wink. The police man came in before I could say something, "alright 5 minutes left guys!"

"I will let you guys finish up here. I'll be outside if you need me. Love you lil bro." Fiona said to Carl. "Love you too Fiona." He said and she left Carl and I there.

"Soooo, how is my hot ass girl actually doing? You mad at me?" He asked me. "I'm never doing good without you, you know that. And no and yes. I'm not mad because you did this with the intentions of wanting money. But I'm mad cause what am I supposed to do while you're gone?" I said. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"I know i'm sorry baby girl. I-" before I even knew it I grabbed him by his collar and kissed him. And then that kiss quickly turned into a makeout. His tongue was asking for the entrance to my mouth and I let him. His tongue was massaging against mine and it was like fireworks exploded.

The cop interrupted us, "Ill let you 2 have an extra 2 minutes to rap this up." And with that he left. We both released each other. "Man imma miss that. The feeling of you." He said. "Yeah." That was all I could get out as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you baby!" Carl said to me. HOLY SHIT. "Fuck. I've loved you for a long time." I said as he pecked my lips. "While i'm in Juvie, I want you to wear my hoodies and anything that's mine. I want my hoodies to smell like you when I get back. I want pictures of you, letters from you, visits from you, damn it I just need you all the time in my life. I love you so much." He told me. "Ok I will send you anything and everything. I love you more." I told him.

The cop came in again, "Alright time to go prisoner 148975!" "Alright love you baby talk to you tomorrow!" Carl said as the cop tugged at him. "I love you!" I said. And after that I left with tears in my eyes hoping he wouldn't get a long sentence.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in the update i've been trying balance softball, school, and this story all at the same time! Hope u liked this chapter!
Love y'all lots!!!! <3333