Trouble

***SPOILERS FOR VAMPIRE DIARES***
The Vampire Diaries reference is in the second paragraph!
CARL'S POV
We were walking and Sophie was pissed the whole time. I looked at her and the only thing she had on her face was anger. I hated seeing her mad but she was kinda cute. We finally arrived at my house and I opened the door for her. She took a seat on the couch and I realized we were home alone.

I closed the door and sat next to her, she already had the TV on and was watching the vampire diaries. Damon just confessed his love for Elena by kissing her but it turns out it was Katherine not Elena he kissed. Wow. Not gonna lie I was a little invested in this show. But mainly cause my girl loved it.

"What the fuck? Stupid ass mistake Damon!" She sighed. She's so beautiful. "Hey babe you do realize we're at home?" She nodded her head not getting what I was trying to say. "Let me rephrase that, do you realize we're home ALONE?" As I emphasized on the alone part. She looked around then looked at me and smiled. "Oh yeah. Where is everybody?" She shrugged her shoulders and continue to watch. Was she not seeing what I was saying?

I looked at her as she watched the TV and I grabbed her neck and kissed her passionately. She moved her lips along, it's like our lips were meant for each other. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and swirled it around. She let it happen and smiled. I pushed her down on the couch and pinned her with my arms down. God she was so hot. Not breaking the kiss, I moved down to her neck. She moaned. Then I moved my lips and dragged them down her beautiful stomach. I quickly get up off of her. She looked confused.

If only she knew what I had in store for her. I go to the refrigerator and grab a cup with ice. I fill it with water and bring it to the coffee table and set it down. I then again go up to her and kiss her again and move my lips to her stomach. Leaving her all hot on her flushed cheeks. I pull down her pants just a little below her knees. I have my arms on her pinned arms. I stop kissing her stomach and grab an Ice cube. I put the ice in my mouth and start to press it on her stomach. Her back arched and I moved the ice around going down lower. Then we hear a knock on the door. Shit NOW??!?!

Ugh so annoying. She pushes me off of her and adjusts her clothes. Damn it. I go up to the door realizing who it was.
_____________________
Sophie's POV
Someone showed up to the door as I adjusted my clothes. Carl looks a little surprised and tells the man to come in. Carl takes him upstairs and tells to wait for him downstairs. I wonder who that man is and why he's hanging out with Carl hmm.

The man puts something in his pockets and gives Carl some money on the way out. "Alright talk to you later man." Carl just nods his head back.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled. "What?" He started to play dumb. Luckily he has an amazing girl like me to keep him in check. "Carl I'm not fucking stupid. Why did that man pay you? And what did he slip into his pockets?" Carl turned to me. "Baby do you trust me?" I nodded my head. "Then trust me you don't wanna get involved." Tears started to fill my eyes. "Don't cry. I'm protecting you. Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours, I got you." He pulled me in for a hug and I put my head on his chest. Lip walks in, "hey lovebirds, what's up?" My tears went away. "Oh you know just waiting for everyone to show up." Lip just laughed and walked away.
————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! This is sorta short sorry.
I'm not making this story go with specific shameless seasons. I'm just sorta mixing them up and making my own story if that makes any sense. Anyways, have a great day!
Love y'all lots! <333