Gallagher Dinner

Sophie's POV
I walked downstairs and helped set the table like Fiona asked. Today she had made spaghetti and it looked so good. I can't remember the last time I had a home cooked meal. "Alright I finished setting up the table Fiona, do you need help with anything else?" I asked. "No that's all! Watch out I'm going to put the pasta in the middle of the table and the pot is hot!" She put the pasta down and wiped her hands on her jeans. "DEBBIE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE I CALLED YOU A LONG TIME AGO!" She sighed.

"I'm coming!!! Ughhh, I was already on my way you didn't have to yell!" She came down the stairs her eyes quickly looked at me. "Who's this? I didn't know we had company!" I laughed. "Hi, I'm Sophie! A friend of Carl's!" Carl was grabbing some cups and said, "maybe later a little something more!" He winked at me. "Eww! Gross! Look while you're flirting with Sophie. I'll be her amazing best friend!" Debbie looked annoyed with Carl but, gave me a smile. "HEY! If you take her from me, I'm seriously gonna-" Fiona interrupted quickly before Carl could finish. "Alright everyone let's eat!" I giggled and took a seat between Carl and Debbie.

As we were eating the spaghetti and talking about all the injuries each Gallagher kid got, a man came out of nowhere and busted through the door. "OH MY GOD FRANK GET THE FUCK OUT!" Ian looked pissed. Ohhhh Frank is the dad this makes sense. "That's my dad by the way! His named Frank if couldn't tell." Carl put a hand on my chair and looked at me as if he wanted to protect me. "Ohhh heyyy!!! You made spaghetti my favorite!" Frank looked at the pasta and turned to me.

"You must be Carl's new girlfriend! Hi I'm Frank. How are you doing? You rich?" I looked at him with a confused face. "I'm Sophie and umm no i'm not rich or Carl's girlfriend." I gave him my bitchy face.

"Damn what's your problem?" Frank looked at me.

"What the fuck is YOUR problem?" I looked at him with a stern face. "Alright you know what let's finish eating so Frank can leave!" Fiona said before things got more heated.

Debbie turned to me, "hey wanna go to the park or something tomorrow?" I looked back at her, "I'd love to!"

"Can I join?" Carl interrupted us.

"Yeah, sure!" I said with a smile. Debbie rolled her eyes, "you'd do anything to get into a girls pants huh?" I blushed. Carl looked at both Debbie and I, "no i'd only go to stupid places with people that I actually wanna get to know!" Debbie just faced the other way and Carl smiled at me.
________________________

We all finished dinner and then watched a movie in the living room after. The movie had ended and it was time for me to go home. "Hey Carl I think imma go now cause I have to get back home before my mom does something stupid." He laughed, "alright, i'll walk you out then." I picked up my backpack and headed straight for the door.

Carl followed behind and we both stepped outside. "Hey you gonna walk home?" I nodded. "Just be safe! It's the southside and bad shit happens down here. Text me when you get home." I smiled. "Will do Carl!" He laughed a little. "So umm... I just wanted to tell you that you look really pretty." I blushed at Carl's comment. "Thanks you're not so bad yourself." Carl smiled.

We looked into each other's eyes for a little and he started staring at my lips. But, I decided to walk away because I'm wayyy to much a chicken to kiss him. I'm take one step and feel a hand turn my chin and grab onto my neck. Then my lips smash onto his lips and I feel sparks starting to fly. The kiss then started to turn into a makeout and his tongue was swirling in my mouth. I couldn't help but enjoy every second.

We both hear a little chatter and turn away from each other, we then look at the window to find the rest of the Gallagher family trying to hide. I blushed and turned to Carl. "I think that's my cue that I need to leave back home." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be safe and I'll text you when I get home!" "Ok Sophie! I'll be waiting on that text!" He yelled as I walked away.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I made this one go by a little faster. Their relationship picks up faster just please trust the process! I'm trying my best to do as many chapters I can a day but, it's kinda hard doing school and this so yeah. Anyways, as usual let me know anything I can do to my chapters to make them better!
Love you lots! <333

song: Na Na
artists: Trey Songz