Welcome Back Glee Club!

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

"Shalom, blogosphere." Jacob said to his camera as he walks up to it. "Jacob Ben Israel here at McKinley High. "Sudden Death" big stakes senior year who will succeed and who will fail?" Jacob said to the camera.

Finn and Quinn

Jacob runs over to them with the camera following. "Finn Hudson and Quinn Fabray." Jacob said making the two look at him. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Jacob asks them. "Well, I want to go to college but I am not too sure what one at the moment." Quinn said to him. "And you?" Jacob asks Finn. "Me? Yeah, I have plans." Finn said to him and he looks up thinking about what to say. "Finn is not sure what he wants to do but I will be there to help him if he needs it." Quinn said to Jacob making Finn nod. "I'm really excited about this year." Finn said to Jacob while taking Quinn's hand. "Okay...cool." Jacob said and he walks away.

Mike, Tina, and Arite

"My mom still hasn't decided if I'm going to Harvard or Stamford yet." Mike said to him as Tina walks over to them. "And where are you applying?" Jacob asks Tina. "I'm not." Tina said as Artie wheels over to them. "I'm only a Junior. Senior, Junior, Junior." Tina said referring to Mike, herself, and Artie, respectively. The camera pans to Artie. "Hello." Artie said to them. "Hmph. I thought you were a senior." Jacob said to Artie. "Optical Illusion. The chair adds a year." Artie said to him as the camera pans to Artie's wheelchair.

Jamey and Blaine

Jacob walks up to the two. "Jamey Schuester." Jacob said making the two look at him. "What will you be doing after school?" Jacob asks him. "I am thinking about going to a college in New York, to work on my dancing and singing. So, when I become a teacher I know what I am doing." Jamey said to him. "And you?" Jacob asks Blaine. "No, I am not a senior." Blaine said to him. "Oh..." Jacob said and he looks at Jamey. "What is it like having a new mom?" Jacob asks him. "It's good but she is not my mom at the moment. But we were happy about this happening." Jamey said to him. "Where is Sebastian?" Jacob asks Jamey who thinks about an answer. "He is around." Jamey said to him making Blaine look at him.

Jesse and Kurt

Jacob enters the choir room to see Jesse and Kurt looking at music sheets. "What do you two want to do?" Jacob asks them. "This year we'll both be applying to a New York-based performing arts school. Well, I and Jamey will be going and Jesse will come when she is down with school." Kurt said to him. "My brother is looking for a house too full all of us in." Jesse said to him. "Married by 30, legally!" Kurt yelled while showing his hand. "Kurt is very excited about the married part."Jesse said to him making Jacob look into the camera. "And that's what I call Loser Friends." Jacob said making the two look at each other.

Mercedes

Jacob was interviewing Mercedes as they walk. "Twitter says you kiss Sam on the trip that he, his family, and Sebastian went on. Is this true?" Jacob asks her. "Honey, I don't even remember that night it was going too fast and I think the only one who knows the full story is Sam and Sebastian." Mercedes said to him. "Where are Sam and Sebastian now?" Jacob asks her. "Sam move away when his dad got a job out of state and Sebastian is somewhere. I saw him enter the school when the siblings arrive but then he was gone." Mercedes said to him. "Mmmm..." Jacob said and he looks at the camera.

Santana and Brittany

"Senior year is all about being the Cheerios' top ho and modeling my fierceness after my numero uno Latina, Paula Abdul." Santana said to him. "Paula Abdul is an Arab." Jacob said to the camera as Brittany walks over. "Hi." Santana said to her. "Hey." Brittany said and the two behind to walk away. "Oh, Brittany! What are your plans for the future?" Jacob asks her making the two stop and Brittany turns to him. "Wait, are you working on a time machine too?" Brittany asks him. 

Sebastian

Jacob and his cameraman run over to Sebastian finally find him with another boy. "Sebastian!" Jacob yelled making the two boys look over to him. "What happened with you and Sam?" Jacob asks him. "I am not in the mood to talk about that." Sebastian said to him. "Is it true you are not going back to glee club because Mercedes is there?" Jacob asks him. "Yeah, I am doing the football thing full time and I don't want to be in the same room as her." Sebastian said to him. "And who are you?" Jacob asks the boy who was next to Sebastian. "My name is Alexander and I am Sebastian's boyfriend." Alexander said to him hugging Sebastian's arm who was not that happy by the way his love life turn around in a few days. Alexander was his new boyfriend trying to forget about Sam and what he did to him.