A Smooth Criminal

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At Dalton In The Choir Room

The Warblers enter to see Jesse standing there. "Don't know if you heard, but my brother may lose an eye." Jesse said to them as the Warblers walk over to her. "Bummer about Jamey, he was pretty. He shouldn't have gotten in the way, though. That slushee was meant for Sam." Alexander said to her. "You may look like the villains out of a cheesy '80s high school movie, but you should know that I am fully prepared to go all Danny LaRusso on your ass." Jesse said to the brothers while walking over to them. "Admit you put something in that slushee. What was it, huh? Glass? Asphalt?" Jesse asks them. "Red dye number six." Draven said to her. "You're liars." Jesse said to them. "She questioned my and my brother's honor." Alexander said to the Warblers. "We demand satisfaction in Warbler tradition." Alexander said to her. "You want to have a duel?" Jesse asks them and the boys look at the Warblers. "Everyone else clear out. I don't want you to see us make a girl cry." Alexander said to them. "Let's just keep this on point." Jesse said to them as the Warblers leave them. Alexander walks over to the player and it starts playing 'Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson'. Jesse sits down on a chair while the brothers put their eyes on her.

Draven
Uh, as he came into the window
It was the sound of
A crescendo, uh!

Draven sings while walking behind Jesse's chair.

Draven
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains
On the carpet, uh!

Draven sings while moving away from her.

Draven
She ran underneath the table
He could see she was unable
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down
It was her doom

Draven sings while Jesse stands up.

Draven
Annie are you OK?

Jesse
So, Annie are you OK?

Jesse starts sings while leading on a table.

Alexander
Are you OK, Annie?

Jesse
Annie are you OK?

Draven
So, Annie are you OK?