Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallway

Santana walks over to Sebastian who was by his locker. "You doing okay?" Santana asks him making Sebastian look at him. "I don't want to talk about it." Sebastian said to him. "Okay, fine." Santana said to him making Sebastian look at her. "So, what do you think of the new assignment?" Sebastian asks her. "I feel forced into it. I think I am going to die in that room." Santana said to him while Sebastian closes his locker. "Look, Santana, you mean something to me." Sebastian said to her making Santana look at him. "If something ever were to happen to you, and I didn't do everything that I could to try and stop it, I'd never be able to live with myself." Sebastian said to her. Sebastian and Santana share at each other for a few minutes and Sebastian walks away from Santana.

In The Choir Room

Sebastian was in the front singing a slow and emotional rendition of 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun'.

Sebastian
I came home
In the middle of the night
My father says
"What you gonna do with your life?"
Well Daddy dear
You're still number one
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls, they...

The phone rings
In the middle of the night
My mother says
"When you gonna live your life right?"

Sebastian sings while walking over to Santana.

Sebastian
Well Mother dear
We're not the fortunate ones
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls, they...

Sebastian with New Directions Boys
That's all they really want...

Sebastian
Those girls
They wanna have fun

Sebastian takes a chair and pulls it in front of Santana and he sits down in front of her.

Sebastian and Jamey
Some boys take a beautiful girl

Blaine looks at Jesse who was watching her brother.

Sebastian
Oh, and they hide her away
From the rest of the world

Santana started to have teary eyes while watching Sebastian. 

Sebastian with New Directions Boys (Sebastian)
(But not me, I wanna be)
The one in the sun

New Directions Boys starts harmonizing to the song.

Sebastian  
Girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls, they...

Sebastian with New Directions Boys
That's all they really want...

Sebastian
Those girls
They wanna have fun

The song ends and Sebastian stands up and he was about to put the chair away but Santana stands up and takes Sebastian's arm. Sebastian looks at her to see tears in her eyes. "Thank you." Santana said to him making Sebastian smile and the two share a hug.