Perfect and Only One

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Sebastian was in front writing on the whiteboard 'LADY MUSIC WEEK'. "Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asks everyone. "This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies." Sebastian said to everyone while walking to them. "Oh, hell no." Rachel said to them. "Next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you." Sebastian said looking at her. "Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about." Sebastian said to her making Santana share into Sebastian's eyes. "Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it." Sebastian said to her making Santana give him a smile. "Jesse and Kurt." Sebastian said and the two walk to the front while Sebastian sits down next to Santana. "Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl? 'Cause there's a big difference." Puck said to them making Jamey kick his chair. "Focus, Puck." Jamey said to him. "Kurt, Jesse, why don't you kick us off with what you got?" Will said to them and the band starts playing the song.