Fix You

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Sebastian and Will walk into the room. "Guys." Will said making everyone look at him to see Sebastian. "Sebastian has a few things to say." Will sad to them and he sits down with the teens. "So, I just have to say I do miss all of you guys but with Mercedes being here it's hard to be happy in a place I was happy to be in." Sebastian said to them. "Is this have to do with the trip?" Quinn asks him. "I am not ready to talk about that but knowing you guys you will wait for me to be ready to talk about it. I am coming back but I will not be nice to Mercedes." Sebastian said to them making everyone nod. "I have a song to sing." Sebastian said to them and he walks to the band and talks to them and he walks back to the front. The band starts playing the song, he asks them.

Sebastian
When you try your best
But you don't succeed

Sebastian sings while holding his hands.

Sebastian
When you get what you want
But not what you need
When you feel so tired
But you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

Sebastian sings thinking about Sam.

Sebastian
And the tears come streaming
Down your face
When you lose something
You can't replace
When you love someone
But it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Sebastian sings with a tear going down his face still thinking of Sam.

Jamey
Lights will guide you home

Jamey sings making Sebastian look at him while Jamey walks over to him.

Jamey
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Jamey sings while putting his hand on Sebastian's shoulder.

Jesse
Tears stream down
On your face

Jesse sings while walking over to her brothers.

Jesse
When you lose something
You cannot replace
Tears stream down
On your face
And I

Jesse sings while giving Sebastian a hug.

Jamey
Tears stream down
On your face
I promise you that
I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I

Jesse
Lights will guide you home

Sebastian
And ignite your bones

Jamey
And I will try to fix you

The song ends and the three share a hug while everyone watches them with a smile. 

In The Hallways

Jesse walks over to the cast list making her stop and read it.

Maria - Jesse
Tony - Blaine
Riff - Mike
Anita - Santana
Officer Krupke - Kurt

Jesse turns to see Mercedes standing there seeing she was not Maria. "I am not coming back to the glee club. You have your brother back now so you can leave me alone." Mercedes said to Jesse and she walks away from Jesse.