The Debate

At McKinley In The Gym

Everyone was there for the class president debate. "I am so nervous." Kurt said to Jesse who was fixing his suit. "You will be fine and I will be voting for you anyways." Jesse said to him as the whole two show choir walk over to them. "We are there for you Kurt." Sebastian said making the two look at everyone. "Thank you." Kurt said to them with a smile. Jamey walks over to him and they share a hug.

A Few Minutes Later

Kurt, Brittany, and Rick "The Stick" Nelson were sitting in front. Burt walks over to Will and joins him. "Quiet, please, children. Welcome one and all to McKinley High's senior class presidential debate. Such a magnificent turnout reflects this school's passion for democracy. And also, a reminder: it is against school policy to pass gas into jars to be sold in the cafeteria." Figgins said to everyone. "And now, our first candidate, Rick "The Stick" Nelson." Figgins said and Rick walks to the front. "Stick! Stick! Stick! Stick!" Nick's fans or friends cheer for them. "So, I was talking to my dad, who says that since he pays taxes and stuff, like, for teachers, which pretty much means that we're your boss. So I think it's time that the teachers started doing what we say. And how about you stop talking in class, Mrs. Janicek? Everything you have to say is boring!" Nick yelled and his fans or friends start cheering again. "Vote Rick the Stick!" They cheer again as Nick walks away. "Vote Nick The Stick!" Nick yelled at them and he walks away.

Brittany walks to the front and she takes out her notes. "Tornadoes are nature's most destructive force." Brittany said to them. "Are we getting a history lesson?" Sebastian asks Mike who nods 'I don't know.' "These violent storms have ravaged America, crippling communities all across our land. Isn't it time we take a stand? If you honor me with being your next class president, I will make tornadoes illegal at McKinley, keeping you and your families at our school safe from their murderous rampages. Also, on Tuesdays, uh, I pledge to go topless." Brittany said making everyone stand up and cheer for her but the Glee club. Brittany walks away as everyone cheers for her.

Kurt walks to the front with his notes in hand. "Hello, I'm Kurt Hummel. Um, the past few weeks, I've tried to address the real problem of obesity at this school. But my opponents chose empty promises and smear tactics. Although she knows it to be untrue, my opponent Brittany stated that my face was used as a template for Hasbro's successful line of My Little Ponies." Kurt said to them and he looks at Jesse who gives him a smile. "Well, I refuse to be bullied. In fact, I refuse to let anyone be bullied." Kurt said to them making the glee club nod. "My friend went through it and it was hard for her." Kurt said to them making Blaine take Jesse's hand. "The pain she was in, hurt me and everyone who loves her." Kurt said to everyone making everyone who knows Jesse look at her. "If you guys vote for me, I will put an end to bullying. Let's end bullying at McKinley High and send a strong message that violence isn't okay." Kurt said to them and he walks away from the front. Kurt looks at Jesse who was giving him a smile.

Over The Debate In The Hallways

Jesse walks over to Kurt who was by his locker. "Thank you for that." Jesse said making Kurt look at her. "You made all the future Jesses' of this school come to a safe place." Jesse said to him making Kurt smile. "I had to say that because  what you want though I can't let that happen again." Kurt said to her making Jesse smile at him. "Can I hug you?" Jesse asks him. "You don't have to ask." Kurt said to her and the two share a hug.