Sectionals

The New Directions Outfits

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Jesse and Blaine were talking to the band members. "Okay, guys, you're going to want to sing from your diaphragm as much as you can." Blaine said to them. "And if you forget the words, just keep your lips moving. Hopefully, nobody will notice." Jesse said to them as the summer moves his lips. "Yeah, like that." Jesse said to him making him smile at her. Sam walks over to Sebastian who was fixing his suit. "You look handsome." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "You need to stop." Sebastian said to him. "I will never stop until your mine again." Sam said to him and he walks away from Sebastian who was looking at him. "Hello, Will." Shelby said as the Troubletones walk into the room. "Looking good, ladies!" Will said to them. "We just came to say, may the best glee club win." Shelby said to him. "Yes, and just in case that glee club is us, I have convinced Miss Corcoran to consider a contingency plan." Santana said to them. "Yes, in the event of a New Directions loss, Trouble Tones has voted to allow any of you to join us at Regionals." Shelby said to them. "You're welcome." Sugar said to them. "Excuse me?" Will asks them. "That's incredibly rude, Santana." Quinn said to her. "We're being nice. It would be rude if I followed you around and every time you took a step, I played a note on a tuba." Santana said to them and Sebastian walks to the front. "Thank you for the offer, Miss Corcoran, but right now, we're gonna concentrate on winning this thing." Sebastian said to her as his siblings walk over to him. "We've got it in the bag." Jesse said to her making Shelby nod at them. "We such a shining star, in every conceivable way." Jamey said to her making Shelby nod again. "Good luck, everybody. See you on the ice."  Shelby said to them.