What You Want

At McKinley In The Hallways

Rachel walks over to Alexander who was by his locker. "There you go." Rachel said handing him the pictures. Alexander looks at them seeing that Sebastian and Sam kissing each other. "I knew it." Alexander said as Jesse walks past them. Alexander follows her with the pictures, Alexander takes ahold of Jesse's arm pulling her to him. "Did you know about this?" Alexander asks handing her the pictures, Jesse looks at them. "That's cute." Jesse said to herself making Alexander push her into the lockers making everyone look at them. "I am going to kill Sam." Alexander said to her and he gets closer to her. "Then I and my brother will get what we want." Alexander said to her making Jesse confused. "Right, you don't know that Draven is my brother." Alexander said to her making Jesse look at him. "He wants you but you were so in love with that Blaine guy. I thought I was winning with Sebastian until Sam walks back into this school. I had him." Alexander said mad while hitting Jesse into the lockers. "Ow." Jesse said to herself. "Everything was doing fine until Sam walks into the picture again." Alexander said hitting Jesse again into the lockers. "Ow, again." Jesse said to herself. "HEY!!" Jamey yelled while running over to them and he pulls Alexander off of his sister and into the lockers. "You were hurting her." Jamey said to him while Kurt and Blaine walk over to Jesse. "Too bad, I want to hurt her more." Alexander said to him as Sebastian and Sam walks over to him. "What's going on there?" Sam asks them making Alexander look at him. Alexander pushes Jamey off him and he walks over to Sam. "You will die in hell." Alexander said to him making Sebastian put his hand on Alexander who pushes it off. "Don't touch me." Alexander said while turning to him. "I will fight for you again as he did." Alexander said to him and he walks away from the group.

After School In The Schuester's House

Sam was watching Emma's mom and dad in the living room. "It's the middle of January. Why is their Christmas tree still up?" Rose asks Rusty. "Just be grateful Comrade Obama still allows Christmas." Rusty said to her as Will and his kids walk into the room. "Okay. Here's your tea." Jesse said handing them their tea. "Thank you. Are you sure it's decaf chamomile?" Rose asks Jesse. "Yeah." Jesse said to her while Sebastian walks over to Sam who walks into his arms. "I have to say, I'm a little confused." Rusty said to Will while the teens sit down on the sofa behind Will. "Yes, where is our little freaky-deaky?" Rose asks him and she drinks the tea. "Oh...No, that's not decaf." Rose said looking at Jesse while putting the tea down. "Listen, why don't I just cut right to the chase? Uh, I know you guys don't like me very much. But I want to marry your daughter. Emma is the best thing that ever happened to me. My kids are safe with her around. She even teaches Jess how to cook, she helping the boys out with their homework when I am not around and so much more. And I know it would mean a lot to her if I got your blessing." Will said to them. "No." Rusty said to him making Will look at him. "Excuse me?" Will asks him. "You asked for my permission. I'm saying no." Rusty said to him. "Are you sure you've really thought this through? Our daughter has a very serious problem." Rose said to him. "Son, marriage is messy. And if there's one thing Emma can't handle, it's a mess." Rusty said to him. "And that's before babies. And the diapers and the sticky hands and the runny noses. I'm telling you, she will not know how to deal with it. Are you sure you want that for your kids?" Rose asks Will before he answers her Rusty said something. "You already have a girl who has a panic disorder." Rusty said making everyone look at him. "You need to keep an eye on her and her pills. If she doesn't get her pills she will have an attack anytime." Rusty said to him making Jesse look at her hands. "I don't think Emma can handle that with her." Rose said to him making Jesse cry a little making Will look at her. "Listen..." Will said turning to them again. "She loves Jesse even if her disorder. She doesn't care about that she cares about her, Jesse not the panic attack." Will said to them while Jamey and Sebastian were talking to Jesse. "I want you to leave my house." Will said to them and the two stand up to leave. Sam follows them to the door. Will knees down to Jesse and he pulls her in for a hug. "Shhhh, it's okay." Will said to her while Sam walks back into the room as Will starts rubbing Jesse's back.

In Jesse's Room

Blaine was over for Jesse after what happened. Blaine was hugging Jesse who was crying in his arms. "Shhh, I am here for you." Blaine said to her while rubbing her back. After a few minutes, Jesse stops crying but was still in Blaine's arms. "I just want people to see me as me and not as Jesse who has a panic disorder." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "What's wrong?" Jesse asks him. "My brother is leaving to be a movie star and he left so fast he didn't even say goodbye." Blaine said to her making Jesse look at him. "I wish I had someone who will not leave me." Blaine said to her making Jesse look at him seeing he was hurt by his brother. 

In Jamey's Room

Kurt was over to talk to Jamey about NYADA. "Well, I guess you can start throwing a pity party because Rachel got her letter while we didn't have ours." Kurt said to him while sitting on Jamey's bed and he gets into Jamey's arms. "How?" Jamey asks him while putting his arm around him. "I don't know." Kurt said to him while laying on Jamey's chest. "We will get one." Jamey said to him while rubbing Kurt's back. "I hope so." Kurt said to him starting to fall asleep on Jamey.

In Sebastian's Room

Sebastian was on his bed thinking while Sam was moving his things in his room. "You okay?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Do I look okay?" Sebastian asks him as Sam walks over to him and takes a seat next to him. "They didn't care about hurting Jesse's feeling, they wanted to hurt her." Sebastian said to him. "Yeah, I saw that." Sam said to him. "People need to stop talking about it and leave it alone." Sebastian said to him making Sam move closer to him. "They don't know what they are talking about." Sam said to him while put his arms around Sebastian. "Yeah, you right." Sebastian said to him and he looks at Sam. "The first day back together and we are sharing a room." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile at him. "Do you still love me?" Sam asks him. "If I didn't still love you why did I kiss you?" Sebasian asks him. "Because you miss kissing me." Sam said to him making Sebastian laugh. Sebastian takes Sam's lower back and lays him down on the bed. "I really did miss you." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "Sebastian, what's the name of the game?" Sam asks him making Sebastian smile at him. "Realizing that you love your ex." Sebastian said to him. "That's a long name for a game." Sam said to him. "Shut up." Sebastian said to him and the two share a little laugh. Sebastian leads down and the two share a slow kiss making Sebastian lay on top of Sam. Sam runs his fingers in Sebastian's hair while they share the kiss, after a few minutes they pull away from each other. Sam then takes out the ring and shows Sebastian who smiles at it. "Do you want it back?" Sam asks him. "Yeah." Sebastian said to him and Sam sits up and removes the ring. Sam takes Sebastian's hand and puts it back on his fighter. "Where it belongs." Sam said to him and he kisses Sebastian's hand. "Yep, on my finger." Sebastian said to him. Sam getting in Sebastian's chest making him put his arms around Sam. The two lay in silents while Sebastian was rubbing  Sam's back making him fall asleep.