Bamboleo/Hero

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

The New Directions Boys were going to perform but Sam wanted to openly flirt with Sebastian when the song starts. They will be doing Bamboleo/Hero by the Gipsy Kings/Enrique Iglesias with Spanish-curved shoes. The band starts playing the song with the boys' backs facing the girls, Sebastian and Will.

Sam
Este amor llega así
De esta manera

Sam sings while the boys dance to the song.

Sam
No tiene la culpa
Caballo le ven sabana
Porque es muy despreciado,
Por eso no te perdono llorar

Sam sings while Quinn and Jesse clap along to the beat.

Sam
Este amor llega así
De esta manera
No tiene la culpa,
Amor de compra y venta
Amor de el pasado

New Directions Boys
Bebele, bembele, bembele
Bamboleo, bambolea
Porque mi vida
Yo la prefiero vivir así
Bamboleo, bambolea
Porque mi vida
Yo la prefiero vivir así

Sam
Would you dance

Sam sings to Sebastian making him look at Sam.

Sam
If I asked you to dance?
Would you run
And never look back?
Would you cry
If you saw me crying?
And would you
Save my soul, tonight?

New Directions Boys (Finn and Puck)
I can be your hero, baby
(Aaah!)

They sing while Sam walks closer to Sebastian.

New Directions Boys (Finn and Puck)
I can kiss away the pain
(Aaah!)

Sam sings while pointing at Sebastian.

New Directions Boys (Finn and Puck)
I would stand by you forever
(Aaah!)

Sam
You can take my breath away

Sam sings while taking Sebastian's hand.

New Directions Boys
You can take my breath away

Sam walks away from Sebastian.

Sam
I can be your hero

The song ends and everyone cheers for them while Sam and Sebastian look at each other with a smile. "Guys, that was some muy serious footwork! Muy means very." Will said to everyone. "I was in it mostly for the boots." Kurt said to them with a smile. "I saw that coming." Jesse said to Kurt. "Yeah, what's the deal with those boots? Because wow." Will said to them while looking at the boots. "They're Mexican hipster boots. It's kind of like a fad for groups of guys that are into dance music, and we're kind of like a dance crew. Senor Martinez told us about it." Finn said to him. "The teeth, the duende, the bizarre Mexican fads. Senor Martinez is, like, the best Spanish teacher ever." Santana said and she looks at Will. "I can't wait to see your performance, Mr. Shue." Santana said to him. "My performance?" Will asks her. "Yeah, to defend your Spanish teacher honor. I'm sure you have something muy amazing planned." Santana said to him with a smile.