Like An Unicon

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

By Kurt's Locker

Jamey was fixing Kurt's eyebrows with an eyebrows brush. "Thank you." Kurt said taking the brush from Jamey. Kurt adjusting his hair and clothing in the mirror. "How do I look?" Kurt asks him. "You look the same." Jamey said to him making Kurt hit his arm. "Don't be mean." Kurt said to him. "I am not being mean." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek. "I really like your outfit." Brittany said making the two look at her. "And I think you're like, fabulous and I just love everything that you do." Brittany said to Kurt. "Why thank you, Britt!" Kurt said to her with a smile. "Okay, I really want to run your campaign for president. Out of all of the kids at this school, I think that you are the biggest unicorn." Brittany said to him. "I'm sorry?" Kurt asks her. "Well, when a pony does a good deed, he gets a horn and he becomes a unicorn and then he poops out cotton candy until he forgets he's magical. And then his horn falls off. And, black unicorns - they become zebras." Brittany said to them. "Oh, that's - that's a terrifying story." Jamey said to her with a smile. "No, it's not. No, okay, no. The point is, is that a unicorn is somebody who knows they're magical and isn't afraid to show it. You are special you. And, I slept with a lot of people and I'm really popular so I think I could get you mega votes." Brittany said to Kurt. "Then why don't you just run." Jamey said to her. "I'm not smart enough." Brittany said to him. "Well Britt, I have to say that I'm flattered and really excited." Kurt said to her. "Cool. Okay I'll come over after school and we'll work on your campaign posters. I got a lot of great ideas." Brittany said to him with a smile. "Great, great. I'll see you then!" Kurt said to her with a smile. "Sweet." Brittany said to him and she walks away. "You made someone's day." Jamey said to him. "I know." Kurt said to him with a smile. Jamey looks past Kurt to see his brother talking to his "friends" with his arm around Alexander. Kurt looks behind him to see Sebastian. "Had he talk about the trip?" Kurt asks him. "No." Jamey said to him.

By Mercedes's Locker

Jesse walks over to her. "Hey, Mercedes." Jesse said making Mercedes look at her. "I like to know what happened on the trip." Jesse said to her making Mercedes close her locker. "I don't know anything." Mercedes said to her. "What? Mercedes you get to know something. I want my brother to back in the choir room and I don't like him hanging out with the football team." Jesse said to her. "I know you want him back and all but leave him alone. He doesn't need to always be around you and Jamey." Mercedes said to her. "Mercedes, me, and my brothers have always been together no matter what." Jesse said to her.  "Maybe it's time for a change." Mercedes said to her and she walks away from Jesse. 

In Choir Room

Will walks into the room. "Alright, New Directions." Will said while claps his hands once as a call to order, the kids sit and settle down. "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals." Will said to them. "The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." Finn said to everyone. "Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby." Will said to everyone. "So handsome." Jesse said to herself making Blaine look at her. "But my Blainey is more handsome." Jesse said while taking Blaine's hand. "Good save." Jamey said to her with a smile. "And they're having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker." Will said to them. "That means they're vulnerable." Jamey said to him. "Yes, and if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realize that, umm, I can't direct the musical this year." Will said to them. "No, Mr. Schue, you can't cancel the musical." Rachel said to him with standing up. "My New York dreams depend on it." Rachel said to him. "She going to New York." Jamey said to Kurt who had no idea she was going to New York too. "I'm not canceling it. I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you, so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp." Will said while he writes "Booty Camp" on the whiteboard. "So that we can work on our dancing. Now, it's not for all of you. Just the people that I think need help. Like..." Will said to them and Quinn cuts him off. "Finn." Quinn said to him. "How did you know?" Will asks her with a smile. "And Puckerman, Hummel." Will said to them. "I must protest." Kurt said to him. "You kinda have one move, Kurt. It's like this sashay." Mike said and he demonstrates. "And it's super distracting." Mike said to him. "My kids." Will said making the two look at him. "You need to work on your dancing a lot more." Will said to them. "Whatever you say." Jamey said to him. "Jones." Will said making Mercedes look at him. "What? Hell to the nizzy - no." Mercedes said to him. "You told me once that you were Beyonce. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio? Sebastian has offered to be my assistant and we start tomorrow." Will said to them making Jesse and Jamey smile while Puck raises his hand. "And yes, Puckerman, it is mandatory." Will said to him making Puck put his hand down. "Mr. Schuester, would you mind if I dropped by for a little bit." Blaine said to him. "Yeah, sure." Will said to him. "Okay, Mr. Schue, I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special-needs members, but what about me. Okay, who's gonna direct the musical?" Rachel asks him. "No one cares about you." Jesse said to Rachel. "Ladies and gentleman, your co-musical directors. Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste." Will said to them. Beiste and Emma walk into the room while Rachel is biting her lip and shaking her head. "Now, Ms. Pillsbury did such a good job helping me out with Rocky Horror last year that I knew she could handle the job." Will said to them. "And I'm here to keep the football guys in line and I've also talked them into playing the Jets." Beiste said to them. "Mr. Schue, with all due respect to Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste, this is crazy - they have absolutely zero experience in directing a musical." Rachel said to Will. "Not true: In college, I was in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. I played the forum." Beiste said to them. "The teachers at this school are already overworked and unfortunately a lot of them agree with Sue that the arts are a waste of time. Besides, they are gonna have some help. I have decided to include a student director this year." Will said to the teens. "Mr. Schue, I'm honored, but Barbra was forty when she directed herself in Yentl so it's just, it's too soon." Rachel said to him. "I hate you." Jamey said to her. "I was actually hoping that Artie would take the job." Will said making Artie look at him. "Me? I've developed my whole persona around conflict avoidance." Artie said to him. "Come on, Artie. You've made short films. Directing is your dream. You can do it." Tina said to him making everyone nod at Artie in encouragement. "I'm in." Artie said to them. "Alright. That's what I like to hear, buddy." Will said to him while everyone claps.

After Glee Club Meeting

Jamey walks over to Sebastian. "I hear you will be helping us." Jamey said making Sebastian look at him. "Only for a few days but I am not coming back to the club." Sebastian said to him. "But you still love dancing, singing, and everyone in the room." Jamey said to him. "All but one." Sebastian said to him. "When are you going to talk about what happen?" Jamey asks him. "When I feel like it." Sebastian said to him. "Jesse is asking Mercedes about what happened." Jamey said to him. "Let her find out." Sebastian said to him.