Pot O' Gold

At McKinley In The Hallways

Alexander runs over to Sebastian. "And when in the hell were you going to tell me you were back in the club?" Alexander asks him making Sebastian look at him. "I was doing to tell you after school." Sebastian said to him. "Do you know what people call that club?" Alexander asks him. "I don't care, that club makes me happy even before I meet you." Sebastian said to him. "And that is where you fall in love with Sam." Alexander said to him. "Sam is no longer in this school you have nothing to worry about." Sebastian said to him making Alexander shakes his head. "Why did you rejoin?" Alexander asks him. "I miss everyone there, I miss singing and dancing with my friends and siblings. I want to feel that feeling again when I was with them. I was happy." Sebastian said to him. "Fine, you can stay but if Sam comes back or you fall in love. You leave that club for good." Alexander said to him and he walks away from him. "Love you too." Sebastian said to himself and he sees Kurt and Jamey being very closer making him remember Sam. Sebastian looks away and he leads on the locker.

In A History Room

Jesse walks into the room to see someone putting all-marshmallow in a box of Lucky Charms making Jesse like this guy. "Hey." Jesse said making the boy look at her. "Jesse Schuester." He said to her. "You know who I am?" Jesse asks him. "I've seen you on YouTube, singing 'Don't Rain On My Parade' it's one of my favorite songs you sing. I'm a big, big fan." He said to her making Jesse smile. "Thanks, what's your name?" Jesse asks while sitting down next to him. "My name's Rory Flanagan. I'm a foreign exchange student from Ireland. And I love everything about America, especially NASCAR, your half-black president, and Victoria's Secret catalogs." Rory said to her making Jesse smile a little. "Yeah, cool." Jesse said to him. "I'm staying at the home of Brittany S. Pierce, and she thinks I'm a leprechaun." Rory said to her. "Yeah, she's kind of like Rain Man with boobs." Jesse said to him. "She said if I grant her three wishes, I can get into her pot of gold. So I'm pretending to be a leprechaun. Her first wish was for an all-marshmallow box of Lucky Charms." Rory said to her. "Ah." Jesse said looking at the marshmallows. "I really want to snog her. I'm still a virgin." Rory said to her. "Have you made any friends yet?" Jesse asks him. "Not really, except for Brittany. I'm really lonely, you know? I thought America was all about different unique people coming together and accepting one another." Rory said to her. "That's a pretty old brochure." Jesse said to him. "I could really use some more friends. Would you be my friend, Jesse?" Rory asks with a big smile. "It would be an honor." Rory said to her. "Yeah, sure." Jesse said to him making Rory smile more if that is even possible.