Fight For You

At McKinley In The Hallways

After glee club, Sam walks to Sebastian's locker to see him leading on his locker. Sam walks over to him and he takes Sebastian's hand making him look at Sam thinking it was Alexander. "What are you doing?" Sebastian asks him. "Holding your hand." Sam said to him making Sebastian pull his hand away from Sam. "I heard about your boyfriend." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "Then you know he doesn't like other gay gays talking to me." Sebastian said to him making Sam laugh a little. "I move on Sam." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod his head a no. "Sure you did." Sam said to him making Sebastian look away from him. "Think you're going to get married someday?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Someday maybe." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile. "You have any idea who the guy is going to be? 'Cause I know this awesome dude who's great at impressions and totally into you." Sam said to him making Sebastian look away. "Sam, stop. I'm with Alexander." Sebastian said to him making Sam walk closer to him. "You telling me thinking about you and me dancing the night away on the trip doesn't make you smile?" Sam asks him making Sebastian laugh a little. "Okay, that was fun." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile. "That's what I thought." Sam said to him. "But I'm with Alexander now." Sebastian said to him and he looks away from Sam. "Can I get a hug?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Please." Sam said to him with a smile while his hands are open for the hug. "Fine." Sebastian said to him and the two share a hug. Sam smiles while putting his arms around Sebastian's neck while Sebastian sees Sam wearing one of his jackets. "You wearing one of my jackets." Sebastian said to him making Sam laugh a little. "I know." Sam said to him with a smile. The two look at each other still in each other's arms. Sam puts his hand on Sebastian's cheek looking into Sebastian's eyes. "You have no idea how much I miss you." Sam said to him and the two get closer to each other. "Sam..." Sebastian said to him but Sam cuts him off. "Shhh..." Sam said to him and the two lean even closer to each other really to kiss. "HEY!!" Someone yelled and Sam pulled away from Sebastian into the lockers. "So, you are Sam." Alexander said making Sam look at him. "Alexander, let him go." Sebastian said to him making Alexander look at him and back at Sam. "If I see you talking to him again, I will end you." Alexander said to him and Alexander walks over to Sebastian. "Let's go." Alexander said to Sebastian taking his hand and the two walk away from Sam. Sebastian pulls his hand away from Alexander. "SEBASTIAN!!" Sam yelled making the two turn to him. "I don't care how bad your boyfriend is. I'm gonna fight to get you back." Sam said to Sebastian who see Sam smiling at him. Sam runs away to the football locker. "Loser." Alexander said as he walks making Sebastian look at him.

In The Boys' Locker Room

Sam walks into the room and he walks over to Coach Beiste. "Hey, Coach. I'm not sure if you remember me." Sam said making Beiste look at him. "Uh, Sam Evans. I want to join the basketball team." Sam said to her. "Are you serious? Where were you when I was having tryouts?" Beiste asks him. "Uh, living in a hotel in Kentucky. To be honest, sir, I really want a letterman jacket with a varsity letter on it to wear this year, and I need it, like, fast." Sam said to her thinking it will impress Sebastian. "Look, pal, every team at this school's already been practicing for months. The seasons have already started." Beiste said to him. "Is there any team I can join in any sport? Please? Anything?" Sam said to her. "Well, I mean, yeah, there's one, but I don't think you're gonna be interested." Beiste said to him.

In The Swimming Pool Area

Sam joins the synchronized swimming team. "Here's your chamois. Guard it with your life." The boy said to Sam handing him the chamois. "Every Guppy gets one and only one." The girl said to Sam. "You also get a letterman robe, so you'll need to pick a nickname to embroider on the back. It should be water
themed. I'm Vinny the Gill." The boy said to him. "Would Trouty Mouth work?" Sam asks him as Coach Roz Washington walks up to them. "Sam Evans, I'm Coach Roz Washington, and you are one strange-looking kid. I've never seen lips like that on a white child. And one of your nipples is higher than the other. I bet you had to overcome a lot with those crooked nipples." Roz said making fun of Sam who used his arms to cover his nipples. "Well, I know a thing or two about overcoming. When I was growing up, they said that black folks couldn't swim. But I had a dream that one day, I would get to the promised land! So I swam my way and got my 40 acres and a pool." Roz said to Sam. "Coach Roz was an Olympian." The boy said to Sam. "That's right. I won this bronze damn Olympic medal in Beijing, China for individual synchronized swimming. I bet you didn't even know there was such thing as individual synchronized swimming. Nod to me if I'm getting through to you! Nod to me!" Roz yelled making Sam nod to her. "I'm gonna say one thing to you, Sam Evans, and I'm only gonna say it to you once." Roz said while walking over to Sam. "If you pee in my pool, I will kill you." Roz said to him making Sam nod.

After Swimming Practice

Sam walks over to Jamey, Jesse, Blaine, and Kurt. "Guess what guys." Sam said making the four look at him. "I just joined synchronized swimming." Sam said to them. "Why?" Jesse asks him. "I want to impress Sebastian." Sam said to her. "And why did you pick that?" Kurt asks him. "Swimming is sexy." Sam said to him making Jesse look at Blaine. "No, no, no, no." Blaine said to her while walking away from them. "BLAINEY!" Jesse yelled while running over to him leaving the boys. "Sam..." Jamey said making Sam look at him. "If you think this will work, I say give it a try." Jamey said to him making Sam nod. "We see you later in Glee Club." Jamey said to him while taking Kurt's hand and the two walk away. Sam turns around to see Sebastian talking to Santana making him smile. Sam walks over to the two then was slushed by three hockey players. "Oh, ho, ho, ho." One of them laughs making Santana and Sebastian look their way. "Did you see that? Synchronized." Rick said to him and the three walk away. Sebastian walks over to Sam leaving Santana who was watching with a smile. "Need a hand?" Sebastian asks Sam who gives him a nod.

In The Boys' Bathroom

Sam was sitting down on a chair while Sebastian was cleaning his face with a towel. "So, you join synchronized swimming." Sebastian said to him while cleaning Sam's hair. "I thought it will impress you." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at Sam. Sam takes Sebastian's hand and he looks into Sebastian's eyes. "I'm sorry about what I did to you." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at their hands. "Things want dark and next thing I knew you were gone." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at Sam. "I will fight for your love even if you have that guy as your new boyfriend." Sam said to him while he starts rubbing Sebastian's hand. "You're the best thing that ever been mine." Sam said to him and lead closer to Sebastian. "No, matter what I will ever give up on you." Sam said to him and he kisses Sebastian's cheek. "You think it's easy?" Sebastian asks him. "I know it is." Sam said to him with a smile as the door opens. "Sebastian." Someone said making the two look up. "Alexander is looking for you." He said to Sebastian who nods. "I see you in Glee Club." Sebastian said to Sam and he walks away but Sam hands onto Sebastian's hand making him look at Sam. "Hey, let him go." Alexander's friend said and Sam let's go of Sebastian's hand. Sebastian walks to the door with Alexander's friend while Sam can see he was unhappy.