Disney Lesson

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

"Everyone welcome back, Jamey." Will said to them where Jamey, Sebastian, and Jesse were standing in the front. Everyone starts cheers for Jamey about coming back home. "Okay, guys." Jamey said to them with a smile while Will sits down. Jesse walks to the whiteboard and she writes down 'Disney'. "Oh my god, you guys are doing another lesson." Finn said with a smile. "Yes." Jamey said to him as Jesse walks to her brothers. "We thought it will be a good idea for us. It's a way we can pick who will be singing." Jesse said to them making everyone nod. Jamey said to everyone. "So...Finn and Puck." Sebastian said to them making Finn and Puck look at him. "You guys will be doing, Hakuna Matata." Sebastian said to them. "Why?" Puck asks him. "I don't know why but I thought it will be hilarious." Sebastian said to him making everyone laugh. "Almost There for Mercedes." Sebastian said making Mercedes look at him. "Reflection for Tina." Sebastian said making Tina smile. "Be Prepared for Santana, with Tina and Sugar as her hyenas." Sebastian said to her making Santana smile happy to do it. "Now for the couples..." Sebastian said handing the papers to Jesse. "I see the light from Tangled for Quinn and Finn." Jesse said to them making everyone cheer for them. "Love is an Open Door for Sebastian and Sam." Jesse said to them making Sam cheer making everyone laugh. "And A Whole New World for Jamey and Kurt." Jesse said making everyone cheer for them. "And Can you feel the love tonight for me and Blaine." Jesse said to them making everyone cheer one more time. "You all know the words to the songs you were given." Jamey said to them making everyone nod while Sebastian walks over to the whiteboard and makes a list about who will sing first and so on.

1. Finn and Puck

2. Tina

3. Santana (Tina and Suagr)

4. Mercedes

5. Fuinn

6. Jamert

7. Samian

8. Blesse