Looking Forward To

At Schuester's House 
In The Living Room

Will walks into the living room where the glee club but Rachel with peanut butter and a spoon in his hands. "Mr. Shue, why do you have a jar of peanut butter with one spoon?" Mercedes asks him. "Yeah, there are 15 of us here, and I'm only comfortable sharing a spoon with about half of you." Sugar said to them. "Well, it's come to my attention that our good friend Rory Flanagan has never tasted peanut butter." Will said to them making everyone talk to Rory at the same time. "Rory, if you don't mind." Will said to him while giving Rory the spoon and the peanut butter. "Oh, God..." Rory said while taking some and putting it in his mouth. "Oh, my God...That's the best thing I've ever had." Rory said to them making everyone laugh. "Mr. Shuester, wow, that's incredibly moving, what's the point of all this?" Kurt asks him while getting into Jamey's arms. "The point is Rory just had a brand-new experience, something as simple as peanut butter. You guys are young. I want you to promise me that, no matter how depressed you get, no matter how hopeless or alone you feel, you'll try your best to imagine all of the amazing experiences you have ahead of you." Will said to them. "Mr. Shue, look, I know we're a little dramatic sometimes, but I don't think anyone will ever consider taking their own life." Quinn said to him. "I did." Will said making his kids look at him. "Junior year. That was a tough year. I, uh, I cheated on my math midterm. Peeked at the answers of the guy next to me and...the teacher saw me do it." Will said to them. "Just 'cause you got caught cheating? I get caught cheating all the time." Puck said to him. "They called my dad at his office, and he was coming to pick me up. How was I supposed to look him in the eye? I just kept...picturing my dad so disappointed in me. So... I walked up to the roof. I went right to the edge. One step and all the pain and humiliation would be over." Will said to them telling the teens his story. "Is that true?" Jesse asks him. "That day, I promise you, it felt like it was the end of the world. But you know what? It wasn't. You know, for some of you, getting caught cheating isn't a big deal. But there's something...everyone has something that might take them up to that edge. And look at all the things I would've missed out on." Will said to them making the teens look down. "I would've never met you guys or have three kids who I love with all my heart or Emma. I would've missed out on everything. So, right now, I want you all to think of something that you're looking forward to. Big things." Will said to them.

"Someday..." Sam said making everyone look at him. "I want to earn enough money to buy my folks a new place, so they don't ever have to go through losing their home again." Sam said to them making Sebastian put his arm around him. "I will help you with that." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile at him. "I'm most looking forward to meeting Jesse and Blaine's children." Mercedes said to them making everyone laugh a little. "I want to be there to see my kid's first steps." Artie said to them with a smile. "I am looking forward to meeting my future." Sebastian said to them making everyone smile at him. "I want to be there to see Sex and the City Part III." Sugar said to them making them laugh a little. "Wow." Will said to himself. "I'm sort of embarrassed to admit it, but I really do want to graduate high school." Puck said to them. "I'm gonna petition the Army to change my dad's dishonorable discharge status to an honorable one." Finn said to them. "I'm looking forward to graduating from Yale at the top of my class." Quinn said to them. "I'm looking forward to the time when I and my siblings are working together for the Glee Club." Jamey said to them with a smile. "I'm looking forward to the day when my grandmother loves me again." Santana said to them. "I want Lord Tubbington to kick his Ecstasy addiction."  Brittany said to them. "I am looking forward to getting married to the girl I love." Blaine said making Jesse look at him with a smile. "I'm looking forward to the first time I dance at Carnegie Hall." Mike said to them. "I just want more songs." Tina said to them making everyone laugh a little. "I'm looking forward to watching my dad make a difference in Congress." Kurt said to them. "I'm looking forward to being friends with all of you for the rest of my life." Jesse said to them making Quinn smile at her. "I know this sounds silly, and the peanut butter really is amazing, Mr. Shue, but do you know what I'm looking forward to?" Rory asks them. "Winning at Regionals." Rory said to them making everyone cheer with smiles.