Last Friday Night

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was doing their own thing until Will gets back. Jesse, Kurt, Jamey, and Blaine were telling Sebastian what he miss when he was not in the room. "I leave for a few days and that's happened." Sebastian said to them. "Whatever." Jesse said to him making Sebastian smile. Will walks into the room and writing down 'The Magic's BACK' on the whiteboard. "Okay, everyone, I have some very exciting news." Will said to them making everyone look at him. "Due to the collective spirit of this club- particularly the hard ad sales work of Kurt and the generosity of the entire Hummel-Hudson household it's my pleasure to announce that we have raised the money to do West Side Story this year." Will said to them making everyone clap. "Good job, everyone. Great job." Will said to them and he looks at Blaine. "Blaine, you actually had something you wanted to say, right?" Will asks him. "Yes, I did." Blaine said to him and he walks to the front. "I just wanted to acknowledge that we've all had a really rough week, what with Mercedes leaving. So I prepared a little something to show what Mr. Shue just said that the magic is still here." Blaine said to them making everyone nod agreeing with him. "So this is to remind us of what Glee is all about, which is just fun." Blaine said to them and he looks at the band who starts playing the song making everyone excited. 

Blaine (with Artie)
There's a stranger (in my bed)

Artie sings making Sebastian look at him while Blaine pulls Brittany to the floor with his arm around her.

Blaine (with Artie)
There's a pounding (in my head)

Santana stands up and takes Brittany's hand pulling her up and walks her to the chairs away from Blaine.

Blaine (with Artie)
Glitter all o-(ver the room)
Pink flamingos (in the pool)

Blaine sings while standing up again.

Blaine (with Artie)
I smell like a (minibar)
DJ's passed out (in the yard)
Barbies on the (barbecue)
(This a hickey or a bruise?)

Blaine runs over to Jamey and Kurt. Jamey picks up a book getting an idea while Blaine stands behind them.

Blaine and Artie
Pictures of last night

The two sing while Jamey pulls Kurt in for a kiss with the book covering them. Blaine takes the book and Jesse walks past 'taking a picture of the two'.

Blaine and Artie
Ended up online
I'm screwed

Kurt stands up and walks over to Jesse and he asks her for the phone. Blaine sits down next to Jamey.

Blaine and Artie
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur

Blaine and Jamey stand up and walk to the front.

Blaine and Artie
But I'm pretty sure
It ruled

Blaine and Jamey
Damn!

Jesse, Kurt, Quinn run over to the table and the three stand up on top of it. 

New Directions
Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot
Last Friday night

Finn, Blaine, and Jamey walk over to their lovers and picks them off the table.

New Directions
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Blaine spins Jesse into his arms making her smile at him.

New Directions
Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park

The group runs to everyone else making them stand up and dance to the song.

New Directions
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Brittany takes Sebastian's hand pulling him up making him laugh a little.

New Directions
Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop-op
Whoa-oh-oah
This Friday night
Do it all again

Blaine walks to the front and he calls Jesse to him. Jesse runs over to him and they take each other's hands.

New Directions
This Friday night
Do it all again

Blaine and Jesse point to everyone.

New Directions
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!

Everyone sings while walking to the front.

New Directions
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!

Blaine (with New Directions)
(Last Friday night)
Yeah we danced on tabletops

Everyone runs back to the wall.

Blaine (with New Directions)
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot
(Last Friday night)
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Everyone danced their way to the front.

Blaine (with New Directions)
(Last Friday night)
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Blaine walks over to Jesse making her walk backward.

Blaine (with New Directions)
(Last Friday night)
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop-op
Whoa-oh-oah
(Last Friday night)

Everyone runs back to their seats leaving Jesse and Blaine in the front.

Blaine and Jesse
Do it all again

The song ends and everyone claps and cheers for them. "So... no concerns about showcasing any other voices this year at the competition?" Santana asks Will as she makes her way to the front. "Oh, come on, Santana. You were featured last year at Sectionals." Will said to her. "Yeah, I know. And we won." Santana said to him as she stands next to Jesse. "Oh! No, you know what? I get it. Since Mercedes is gone this year, it's going to be the Blaine and Jesse show. Yay! You all know it's true. If you don't follow the rules, Jesse will fight you." Santana said with a smile. "Noted. Good to know." Santana said to them and she walks out. "Thank you, Santana." Will said to her as she leaves.