First Time

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse walks over to Kurt who was by his locker. "Kurt." Jesse said making Kurt look at her. "Can I talk to you about something." Jesse said to him. "Anything." Kurt said to her while closing his locker. "Not here." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod.

In The Choir Room

"What was it like when you and Jamey had sex?" Jesse asks him making Kurt look at her. "Why? What's up?" Kurt asks her. "My part of Maria, she had or I think she had sex with Tony while I and Blaine didn't." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod. "Just wait." Kurt said to her. "Okay, why? If it about getting pregnant, I will use protection." Jesse asks him. "I'm not just talking about getting pregnant, I'm talking about losing something that you can never get back. It changes you. It makes everything more complicated." Kurt said to her making Jesse nod. "What was it like for you?" Jesse asks him making Kurt smile at her. "Losing my virginity was a great experience for me. Because I was with someone I love." Kurt said to her with a smile. "We both knew it was coming and when that moment came, we just knew." Kurt said to her remembering that night. "It wasn't rushed. It was amazing. He's my first love, and I'll always look back at that moment as absolutely perfect. No regrets." Kurt said to her and Kurt takes Jesse's hand. "Just wait for your guys' moment to come and when it comes it will be amazing." Kurt said to her making Jesse smile. "Thank you, Kurt." Jesse said to him and they share a hug. "Anytime, Jess." Kurt said to her.

In History Class

Kurt was sitting next to Jamey smiling. "Why are you smiling so much?" Jamey asks him making Kurt look at him. "I was talking to Jesse about our first time." Kurt said to him. "In detail?" Jamey asks him. "No, I just tell her what I feel when I was with you that night." Kurt said to him. "What did you say?" Jamey asks him. "I said it was absolutely perfect and amazing." Kurt said to him making Jamey smile. "Well, it was perfect." Jamey said to him with a smile making Kurt laugh a little.

In The Hallways

Sebastian was by his locker and Mercedes walks over to him. "Can I ask you something?" Mercedes asks him. "No." Sebastian said to her not looking at Mercedes. "Were you going to have your and Sam's first time on the trip?" Mercedes asks him making Sebastian look at her. "When you left, I was in your guys' room and it was cover in candles and rose petals." Mercedes said to him making Sebastian look away from her. "I feel so bad about what I did." Mercedes said to him. "Good, because you are the reason me and him are not together." Sebastian said to her. "I am sorry." Mercedes said making Sebastian look at her. "Why, did you kiss him?" Sebastian asks her. "I don't remember." Mercedes said to him. "Too bad." Sebastian said to her while closing his locker and he walks away.