Marry Me?

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

The teens were jamming out to a song they did a long time ago when the club was not so old but everyone was there enjoying themselves.

New Directions
Hey, oh, Hey-Oh!

Puck starts playing his guitar to the start of the song.

New Directions
Where they at, where they at,
Where they at, come on now

Finn starts playing the drums to the song while everyone stands up to dance to the song.

New Directions
If you wanna go
And take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin' in the fo'
With the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way?
Hey

Must be the money!

They yelled while Artie spins around in his chair.

New Directions (Jamey and Sebastian)
In the club on the late night
Feelin' right
Lookin' tryin' to spot
Somethin' real nice
Lookin' for a little
Shorty hot and horny
So that I can take home
(I can take home)

Jamey, Mike, and Sebastian walk over to the front and they start dancing in the front with Artie who was using his wheelchair.

New Directions (Jamey and Sebastian)
She can be 18 (18)
Wit an attitude
Or 19 kinda snotty
Actin' real rude
But as long as you
A thicky thicky thick
Girl you know that it's on
(Know that it's on)

I peep something comin'
Towards me up the dance floor
Sexy and real slow (hey)
Sayin' she was peepin'
And I dig the last video
So when Nelly, can we go;
How could I tell her no?
Her measurements were 36-25-34

New Directions
I like the way you
Brush your hair

They sing while Blaine runs his fingers through Jesse's hair.

New Directions
And I like those
Stylish clothes you wear

They sing while pointing at Kurt who gives a look.

New Directions
I like the way the light
Hit the ice and glare
And I can see you
Moving way over there

The song ends and the teens cheer. "Man, I remember when we did that song." Finn said to them. "The baby New Directions were very cute." Quinn said to them as Will runs in almost hitting the wall. "Finn, give me a drum roll!" Will yelled and Finn gives him a drum roll while Will writes something on the whiteboard. "Marr..." Sugar said while everyone tries saying the word. "Why don't we wait for him to finish the word." Jamey said to them and Will turns to them and the teens see 'Marry Me?' on the whiteboard. "Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury." Will said to them making the teens cheer and clap. "This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family." Will said to them. "Mr. Shue, we're so happy for you." Finn said to him. "We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn said to him making Will laugh. "Only three things came out of that one." Will said to her looking at his kids who give him a smile. "Love you too, dad." Jesse said to him making Will brow her a kiss making Jesse smile more. "It's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury...it's got to be perfect." Will said to them. "Well, you can count on us, Mr. Shue." Quinn said to him making Will smile.

At McKinley In The Hallways

The bell rings and Sam follows Sebastian out. "Hey." Sam said making Sebastian turn to him. "Pretty romantic, huh?" Sam asks him. "Maybe for a girl." Sebastian said to him. "I have the perfect song to do." Sam said to him. "Wow, you have one on the go or something?" Sebastian asks him. "No, I thought about it and I know it's perfect for this." Sam said to him making Sebastian nod. "Okay, hopefully, my dad picks your song." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "Yeah." Sam said to him with a smile. "I'll see you around Sam." Sebastian said to him and he walks away. Sam walks away with a smile not knowing Rachel and Alexander were watching them. "I want you to keep an eye on Sam." Alexander said to her while handing Rachel some money. "I don't want Sebastian falling for a homeless person." Alexander said to her and he walks away while Rachel watches him walk to his class.