Human Nature

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to her class when she sees Kurt writing in a notebook. "Hey, what are you doing?" Jesse asks him while walking up to him. "Trying to keep the flames from shooting out of the side of my face." Kurt said to her while closing his book. "I agree with Artie. I'm tired of being stepped on all the time. I take a lot of crap from a lot of people, but I refuse to take it from the Smythe brothers, so I've been making a list of ways to get back at them." Kurt said to her making Jesse take the book from him. "After what they did to Jamey, I really wanted to hurt them. But I can't." Kurt said to her making Jesse look at him. "I've fought against violence at this school for too long. I, I have to take the high road." Kurt said to her. "Leave it to me." Jesse said giving the book back. "What will you do?" Kurt asks her. "I will fight them without violence." Jesse said to him with a smile. "No one hurts my brother and gets away with it." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod.

In The Auditorium

Sebastian receives a text from Sam saying to meet him in the auditorium. When he enters he sees Sam on stage with a guitar and with the light screen on the stage that reads 'MJ'. "You know why I like this week's assignment so much? Hands down, without a doubt, one of my favorite singers of all time is Michael Jackson." Sam said to him while Sebastian stands in the walkway. "You look very worried about the Smythe brothers and what they did to your little brother. I thought this will make you smile." Sam said and he then changes the light screen on the stage to read 'Sebastian' making Sebastian laugh a little. "I thought we could do "Human Nature." Would you sing with me?" Sam asks him. "Sam, I am not in the mood to sing right now and I think we need to get to class." Sebastian said to him and he turns around, Sam starts playing his guitar with the band members playing too. Sebastian starts walking to the exit as the song play.

Sebastian
Looking out
Across the nighttime

Sebastian sings as he tries to leave.

Sebastian
The city winks a sleepless eye
Hear his voice

Sebastian stops walking to the exit.

Sebastian
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Sam
Get me out

Sam sings making Sebastian turn to him.

Sam
Into the nighttime
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

Sebastian
If they say

Sebastian sings while walking to the stage.

Sebastian and Sam
Why? Why?
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why, why

Sebastian
Does he do me that way?
If they say

Sebastian and Sam
Why? Why?
Tell 'em that it's human nature

Sam
Why? (Sebastian: Why?)
Why?

Sebastian
Does he do me that way, yeah

Sam puts the guitar down.

Sam
Reaching out

Sam sings while letting his hand out for Sebastian. Sebastian takes his hand and Sam pulls him onto the stage.

Sam
To touch a stranger

Sebastian and Sam
Electric eyes are everywhere (Sebastian: Ooh)

Sam
See that boy?
He knows I'm watching
He likes the way I stare

Sebastian
If they say

Sebastian and Sam
Why? Why?
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why? Oh, why?
Does he do me that way?

Sebastian
If they say

Sam
Why? (Sebastian: Why?)
Why?

Sebastian and Sam
Tell 'em that it's human nature

Sam:
Why? (Sebastian: Why?)
Oh, why?

Sebastian and Sam
Does he do me that way?

Sebastian
I like livin' this way

Sebastian sings while Sam dances around him.

Sam
I like lovin' this way

Sebastian
Oh, why, oh, why
Oh, why, oh, why

Sebastian and Sam
Why? Why?

Sam stops dancing and he stands in front of Sebastian.

Sebastian and Sam
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why?

The song ends and the two share a slow kiss. The two pull away and Sebastian was smiling. "You need to calm down a little." Sam said to Sebastian while putting his hand on Sebastian's neck. "I am trying but I am just worried." Sebastian said to him making Sam put his head on Sebastian's.